• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Suddenly, Fins wondering what they'll do with the #1 pick and maybe wait to draft a QB #1 overall next year instead.

Danielson can barely hide his boner right now. Oh well, at least I don’t have to suffer through getting blown out by Clemson or Ohio St in January

Appalachian lost their first game of the season but it was on that short week.. So as a result Drinkwitz and them have had 2 more days to prepare for this game than S.Car did. How do you think they'll fare in the hostile environment though..? Isn't that the venue with a million cowbells?

Danielson can barely hide his boner right now. Oh well, at least I don’t have to suffer through getting blown out by Clemson or Ohio St in January
Not so fast.
I’ve been sayin all week. A loss might be good for Bama.
They won’t have to play the SEC Champ gm and could be the #4

Not so fast.
I’ve been sayin all week. A loss might be good for Bama.
They won’t have to play the SEC Champ gm and could be the #4
Sec needed Bama today. That resume is not good. A blowout here should seal the deal for a p12 or B12 team to get in

We’ve been tight in these big games for about 3 seasons now. Think the expectations are just too much, too many injuries, too much attrition. We just aren’t as good as we were

We’ve been tight in these big games for about 3 seasons now. Think the expectations are just too much, too many injuries, too much attrition. We just aren’t as good as we were
Good point about being tight. I totally agree there.

Just like the NFL playoffs. Those extra gms are equivalent to an extra season

It hard to lose ~10 1st-3rd round picks every season too and expect to reload and have the team play well together. It's not like basketball...

I think this ties Saban's career record for halftime margin. Trailing by 20 points. Trailed by 20 in August 2008 versus Clemson, worst halftime margin Saban's ever seen I think.

Will at least give us an opportunity to load up on whoever we play in a meaningless NY6 game. Because we are going to lose that one as 14 point favorites

Back