****College Football In-Game Thread****

for real, the whole "clock stops after a first down" and "one foot in bounds for a completion" rules need to be changed to match the NFL. there is no reason for them to be different

for real, the whole "clock stops after a first down" and "one foot in bounds for a completion" rules need to be changed to match the NFL. there is no reason for them to be different
Disagree. They need to go back to how it used to be. It's stupid now. If it's like NFL, takes away a lot of excitement. The two feet thing I'll give ya.

Disagree. They need to go back to how it used to be. It's stupid now. If it's like NFL, takes away a lot of excitement. The two feet thing I'll give ya.

to be honest i dont care if they go the one foot way, it should just be consistent between college and pro

Sparty secondary looked like trash to end the half, being handsy and not looking back for the ball. I mean seriously the D just committed like four 15-yard fouls in a row? Discipline heading into half guys!

I still can't believe Rice ran the clock down from 2:00 to 1:25 and then called timeout

Back