• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Rice has fumbled 3x in the 2nd H, a 21-20 game at HT became a 35-20 game, UAB has ball when last delay happened after a Rice fumble in Blazer territory.

At this point, I want them to just call the Rice game off. Owls ain't winning and they ain't covering.

it was raining sheets before this last delay. Light rain now, maybe teams can pass now

you know Stanford smart because they name their mascot after a tree. and then say "you probably wouldn't understand" when u ask them why

I think back in the day Stanford Cardinal had something to do with Indian skin color. I'd have to look it up

Rice has just played an absolutely putrid 2nd H, both teams played in the rain, but Rice couldn't handle it at all. 4th down and 10 for game.

the announcer just said "if Rice could somehow score quickly here". I think they have more 2nd H fumbles than they do 2nd H first downs.

Had a CFL game go to crap after a weather delay this summer. game started out hot, but the players didn't have it in them to stay jacked up while they waited. A player was quoted after the game asking what they did during the delay: dude literally was like "I just sat there and stared at the wall" oof

LOL...2 UAB 15y penalties on 4th down have kept this drive alive for Rice - come on Owls get this TD!

Had a CFL game go to crap after a weather delay this summer. game started out hot, but the players didn't have it in them to stay jacked up while they waited. A player was quoted after the game asking what they did during the delay: dude literally was like "I just sat there and stared at the wall" oof

Yeah, could be what happened.

1st H Rice was the best version of them you have seen. 2nd H Rice has been as bad as it ever has been.

It just takes a little bit of time to wear off. Horrible game by Washington, but credit to Stanford for making it hard on them. It's not good football, but PAC12 is competitive in a mediocre way.

I feel like it‘s super hard to get a coaching job and for reasons totally unrelated to expertise. You need connections etc. Maybe if that were to change, there‘d be fewer idiots calling plays, etc. I know i‘d gladly have BAR as Sparty‘s OC

Yeah my multi unit TT isn’t going to hit either but it did seem like App made a lot of solo tackles, wouldn’t surprise me if ULL starts to slip some of those and gets it going in the 2H.

Back