• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Always a flag ... whether it's a kick return or pick return

I dont get what could have justifiably inspired it. I remember one blindside block that i ever responded to by saying wow thats egregious and that was Sapp on Chad Clifton

I dont get what could have justifiably inspired it. I remember one blindside block that i ever responded to by saying wow thats egregious and that was Sapp on Chad Clifton

Egregious not even cause of the hit but because it was so removed from and irrelevant to the actual play that was developing like where the football was

i had the osu tt over as well but I have to say, unfortunately, it was a rightful flag. still feel like it was the right wager but it just didn't pan out :rolleyes:

So tired of all the flags, its worse than the instituting of replay in soccer thats wrong half the time. Its like commercials during the game

could've tie the game. If you convert you still may have to settle for another FG, no guarantee you score TD anyway.

man I fucked off and bought Rams instead of Stanford. convinced myself Rams was sharp. kinda rooting for Washington to win now

Back