• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

As @Frank Costanza said this week...

- I tried watching UCLA v. Wash. State last Saturday w/o sound. It was really weird, even given the alternative doing pxp. So I went back and forth on the Mute. Nodded off periodically only to find myself awakened by the shrill screech that I thought was a nightmare but instead was Beth's voice. One in the same. B.A.R. captured the evening with a first ballot HOF quote: "Nothing worse than midnight...sober....and listening to Beth orgasm over a hail mary." Ugh.
- Enjoy UCLA @ Az this weekend.
- All times Eastern.

Good luck, gents.

Ok Beth Mowins had me fucked up. I thought it was a Jason Bentinendi (sp) thing. She/he sounded like the kid I did high school baseball with.

Ok Beth Mowins had me fucked up. I thought it was a Jason Bentinendi (sp) thing. She/he sounded like the kid I did high school baseball with.
She acts like she knows what's going on but has no clue.... Then orgasims over a 2 yard fullback dive.

The blindside tackle rule needs to be fixed. Its getting out of hand. If i were a potential tackler i‘d be sure to look away when met by a blocker. It gets to the point where someone blocking needs to slow down to engage eye contact with the guy blocking. Just a ridiculous and unhelpful rule

The blindside tackle rule needs to be fixed. Its getting out of hand. If i were a potential tackler i‘d be sure to look away when met by a blocker. It gets to the point where someone blocking needs to slow down to engage eye contact with the guy blocking. Just a ridiculous and unhelpful rule
SPOT ON

Back