• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

So I wonder if Frost still thinks Adrian Martinez can be the best Nebraska QB ever. He's about as good as Taylor Martinez.

I would've tied if I was UNC and Mack Brown. With over a minute to go your D would have to hold them anyway and the way they had played, it would've went to OT probably and UNC could've won it there. I don't know, easy to second guess.

I really needed somewhere to vent earlier when Northern Illinois inexplicably (and successfully) went for 2 to bust my Vanderbilt -6.5 play.

I would've tied if I was UNC and Mack Brown. With over a minute to go your D would have to hold them anyway and the way they had played, it would've went to OT probably and UNC could've won it there. I don't know, easy to second guess.
I would have ran a better play to win. That was awful.

I really needed somewhere to vent earlier when Northern Illinois inexplicably (and successfully) went for 2 to bust my Vanderbilt -6.5 play.

I had -7, either way that totally SUCKED.

You know, there have been some really really odd 2pt decisions college and NFL so far this year.

Vandy pissed me off pretty good today. Jump out 14-0 early then basically hang on all day and allow NIU to sneak under the number late. Fuckin Vandy

Angry teams

Hangover teams

IU should have won that game...Penix is a lot of fun

Hopefully for Fields no dirty shit happens next week.

Well Sparty makes that game a lot less interesting if Lewerke simply hits White in stride. But that‘s who Lewerke is, a frustratingly inaccurate quarterback often times. But give credit to him as a runner. I feel like I saw this kind of quarterback in Jacksonville not too long ago

Someone needs to hurt that kid.

He is a problem, multiple times.

Now, back to todays game.

Penix overthrew that 94 yard TD had guy in stride would have made it 31-21 IU

Then Lewerke totally misses White in stride...

Two huge plays.

Lewerke was good today.

As said many times...that is how Sparty defense is to be attacked.,..through the air...

Someone needs to hurt that kid.

He is a problem, multiple times.

Now, back to todays game.

Penix overthrew that 94 yard TD had guy in stride would have made it 31-21 IU

Then Lewerke totally misses White in stride...

Two huge plays.

Lewerke was good today.

As said many times...that is how Sparty defense is to be attacked.,..through the air...

Hale just absolutely abused the Sparty secondary. Any speed to go along with size is definitely going to be a problem. Watch out DPJ

Nah, I was happy they won...need all I can get for RSW

Just over that kid being allowed to try and hurt people.

I‘m glad you still have faith in that RSW. That Sun Devil loss still hurts. I want to see a Sparty upset somewhere...maybe they try to hurt Fields? (Irony intended)

I‘m glad you still have faith in that RSW. That Sun Devil loss still hurts. I want to see a Sparty upset somewhere...maybe they try to hurt Fields? (Irony intended)
Well, PSU looks amazing on D

OSU is the best team in country right now.

Michigan game...mich will pass all over msu but gonna be a tight game (so glad I took the 14.5 there few weeks back)

Wisky game will be interesting...

Back