Bet Against: Baltimore Orioles
Bet On: Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Line: No play since Tampa Bay is one of the series ineligible teams

Teams that are series ineligible:

Washington Nationals
Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Pittsburgh Pirates
Kansas City Royals

If there is anything that i am missing please feel free to chime in. Thanks in advance:shake:

thanks for keeping the system goin untill cisco comes back man. great stuff.

oops I bet the Mets early this morning. I did not recognize that being a part of the rules. I thought it only mattered if during the 4 game chase the team wins by 5 then you skip two more and start again.
No matter, I'm sticking with it. GL to all

doogie, i don't think so as they are a bet against team for today. Although, i don't know how that works, if anyone knows can they let me know thanks in advance.

<TR><TD class=datacell>Wouldn't today qualify as a bet against Texas game 1?
05/08/07</TD> <TD class=datacell>@ NYY </TD><TD class=datacell>L 2-8 </TD><TD class=datacell>M. Wood (R)</TD> <TD class=datacell>A. Pettitte (L)</TD> <TD class=datacell>L 217</TD> <TD class=datacell>P 10 -</TD> </TR><TR><TD class=datacell>05/06/07</TD> <TD class=datacell>TOR </TD><TD class=datacell>W 3-2 </TD><TD class=datacell>A. Burnett (R)</TD> <TD class=datacell>K. Loe (R)</TD> <TD class=datacell>W 106</TD> <TD class=datacell>U 10 100</TD> </TR><TR><TD class=datacell>05/05/07</TD> <TD class=datacell>TOR </TD><TD class=datacell>W 11-4 </TD><TD class=datacell>R. Halladay (R)</TD> <TD class=datacell>V. Padilla (R)</TD> <TD class=datacell>W 143</TD> <TD class=datacell>O 9 -107</TD> </TR><TR><TD class=datacell>05/04/07</TD> <TD class=datacell>TOR </TD><TD class=datacell>W 7-1 </TD><TD class=datacell>T. Ohka (R)</TD> <TD class=datacell>B. McCarthy (R)</TD> <TD class=datacell>W -115</TD> <TD class=datacell>U 11 -101</TD></TR>

we bet against Hou yesterday and lost. Now they are at game 2 so I think we bet against them again. "If teams overlap, take them that is in the chase first " which i think is the case today.
Geez, this can be trying...hurry back Cisco. LOL

Stick with it doogie.
Make sure you can last through game 4 if necessary. that means starting with 10 bucks if you have to. Reserve 250 for each 10 bet.

well law of probability says that houston will eventually lose (only reason i know the law is b/c i just took a final on it).

Back