Christmas over/unders

RBTrojan

Pretty much a regular
Did any of you guys play some of these game totals that were posted very early on this season?

I’m noticing an 11-12 point difference in a few of the games. I’m debating whether or not to try and middle the games, perhaps live bet the opposite for a middle, or just leave the bets alone and let the “value” ride…

Is anyone else in a similar situation? I’ve got under 237.5 in the Lakers game and under 234 in the Milwaukee game. I’m curious how others may be playing similar type situations.

Maybe play live to middle? That’s the best case scenario I think. Look for the teams to come out slow and flat and get better Over line.

Lakers over 108 2h… buying back this one. Slight chance of a middle but probably losing juice on this one.

First game came in and won. Chickened out of the middle though.

Merry Christmas guys hope everyone is doing well…

Lakers over 108 2h… buying back this one. Slight chance of a middle but probably losing juice on this one.

First game came in and won. Chickened out of the middle though.

Merry Christmas guys hope everyone is doing well…
Lakers games are overs or nothing for right now with these current players out there defensiveness. They can't stop anyone.

Boom! It’s a Christmas miracle… needed 237 for the middle… on the snout! Now I’ve got some opening day Santa Anita money…

Back