**** Christmas Day NBA In-Game ****

On Bulls +4....OKC ML about 5 ways and Spurs ML about 3 ways.....gl all! Also lean Under in the first 3 but Knicks scare me.....Prolly end up on Heat/LA under.

I got your message but I'm jailbreaking my phone with the new update so cant respond yet.

It's really annoying when they fire off a shot like 3 seconds before the buzzer

23-21 Brooklyn at the end of the first

hugh

you like over in the lakers/heat game? I have the feeling it will be like an exhibition game, no defense played

I've always wanted to try bet365 just to see if I could get the rollover, but I guess they slash your limits pretty quick if you go on a run.
Thats it mate,tho tbh bar betfair obviously,all firm s will limit you if they think you have a clue

you do have a betfair account dont you ?

Thats it mate,tho tbh bar betfair obviously,all firm s will limit you if they think you have a clue

you do have a betfair account dont you ?
No, just Pinnacle and 5Dimes. Don't even use Pinnacle that much to keep me away from live betting.

hugh

you like over in the lakers/heat game? I have the feeling it will be like an exhibition game, no defense played
It's hard with the Lakers though just because they don't have enough shooters other than Nick Young and Wesley Johnson, which pretty much tells you all you need to know.

Still, I kind of like the Lakers plus the points though...

Back