Christmas Day NBA Discussion + In game.

Knicks showed in 4th tonight why they are no playoff threat. In a halfcourt offense they featured Raymond Felton. Not gonna get it done.

From another forum:
Just a little info for you guys. I work at a club here in LA and Javale Mcgee, Corey Brewer, and I believe Quincy Miller were there last night till 2am drinking. Not sure if it will help, but a little insider info never hurts

I honestly don't get LeBron. Heat on the offense with 48 seconds to go. What is the logic to wait till the last second of your shot clock, before shooting??? To make sure your team doesn't get another possesion???

Yeah. Don't get that either but I can't fault his game tonight. Dude also starting to own the mid-game interview, my cold stance towards LBJ has all but diminished...

He having a great game (and a great season), no doubt.
Still don't like him though and still don't get the thing with the clock... :)

Kobe btw is great sensing that shot clock and knows when to put up a shot...

Yippe ki yay mf'ers. Actually looking forward to the new Die Hard movie, probably be trash but still...

Looking at play by play of the Lakers - Knicks game - the last time Bryant did anything on offense was 2:54 minutes to the game left and overall, in the final 6 minutes, he took only two shots.
I really like the way he just stood on the weak side, allowing Nash and Dwight their P&R. If he will continue to shoot 30+ points on 50%+ percentage, Lakers will be just fine...

What a joke of a team. Westbrook completely hinders KD. I don't get what thiscoaching staff thinks they are doing. Scoring PGs don't win rings in this league. Not happening

Last edited:
Back