Christmas Day NBA Discussion + In game.

REno, i got a random Q for you..... What you think of Under in Michigan on new years day? I have loved unders in their games all year when they play a team with a competent defense. Does Gardner playing more QB change that thinking?

REno, i got a random Q for you..... What you think of Under in Michigan on new years day? I have loved unders in their games all year when they play a team with a competent defense. Does Gardner playing more QB change that thinking?

Gardner playing changes it somewhat but I, at this point, concur on the under. Scary D-Line will test us, big-time. It all depends on how we use Denard in the offense imho wrt to both total and side.

ya... pace is right and if shooting is slightly better it sails... got 104.. lets get it

Be nice...sorry for late post if it wins...lol...was on phone with one of my nieces....

how you been BAR? you playing any bowl games? guessing LSU?

LOL, the leans have hit. I say SMU and Nevada TT over. I am mostly local now, so woke up at noon last saturday and was going max on that TT, fell asleep with laptop on hand and woke up at 13:00 mark(smh). My own fault so that was discouraging. Prolly have a play tomorrrow on the game down here.

As far as other bowl games, my guess is for FG sides/totals I will have less than 10. INGAMES or HT's a few more. One of the oddest looking bowl cards ever imho.

LOL, the leans have hit. I say SMU and Nevada TT over. I am mostly local now, so woke up at noon last saturday and was going max on that TT, fell asleep with laptop on hand and woke up at 13:00 mark(smh). My own fault so that was discouraging. Prolly have a play tomorrrow on the game down here.

dog?

Not the dog. They are brutal and with suspensions, hence why I waited and I like the running game to control many facets of the game for WKU.

damn too bad i went to attempt a workout and missed the 2h bet... looks like it was the nuts... And it was probably my worst workout of the year after the way i ate yesterday

214 looks okay barring a foulfest IMHO...we shall see...I need a flat 50 this qtr coming up.

haha CJ with the full audience in the background... reminds me of the black friends i grew up with... they really didnt have any care in the world who was watchin em

I haven't watched nba much last 2 weeks cuz of finals and a new girl but do teams still do Hack a howard? could help u get there

Need Melo to pull what he did in third.

Hacks help and hurt imho. Takes away momentum both ways.

That is overturned.

Knicks brutal on lobs today.

No chance at OT most likely now, ah well.

Props to Nash on a heckuva 2nd game back.

Back