Chris Davis tested positive for amphetamines

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kvL3jL2ppa0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uh oh we got the defensive police out already...baseball writers are the worst

• Ace of MLB Stats@AceballStats <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 4m</small>
    Chris Davis tested positive for amphetamines (assuming adderall) and now will be permanently labeled a "PED using cheater" by ignorant fans.
    Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite
    • <button type="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(225, 232, 237); font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> More</button>

• Peter Gammons@pgammo <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2m</small>
    @AceballStats Thank goodness none of the players in the 1950's-60's-70's-80's used amphetimines.

IF adderrall, then this is stupid. MLB allows teams to designate 2 players to use adderall legally. Davis is one of their best players. If he wanted to use adderall, don't you think Balt would have added him to the list? I don't think this is for adderall

IF adderrall, then this is stupid. MLB allows teams to designate 2 players to use adderall legally. Davis is one of their best players. If he wanted to use adderall, don't you think Balt would have added him to the list? I don't think this is for adderall
Danny Knobler@DannyKnobler <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 14m</small>
Chris Davis, in statement, admits to using Adderall. Says he had exemption to use it in past, but not this year. Apologizes to team, fans.

What a moron. Fuck him. They're doing it without Weiters and Manny. Take your 195 batting average and beat it. Go birds

What a moron. Fuck him. They're doing it without Weiters and Manny. Take your 195 batting average and beat it. Go birds

:shake:

I will be at the yard on the 20th and 21st and won't miss him one bit.

In the playoffs the pitching is much better and I can't imagine how many times he would strike out in key situations.

also no coincidence that this suspension occurs the day the Orioles start a 4 game series with the Yankees.

Major League Baseball will do anything to try to get the Yankees into the postseason as a wild card

this guy can't even reach around to wipe his own ass because he's on horse steroids...adderall, what a joke

Back