Chief killed his Gf and then himself

Almost all life insurance policies pay for suicide unless the policy was taken out within the last two years

I know in my experience, there have been times when I drink, go to my car, and realize that im not capable of driving home, and if I do then i am a danger to myself and other people, and could end up in jail.

so I nap it off in the car. Where else am I going to sleep it off? Where else should I go? Knowing that you can still get in trouble for sleeping in your car, which was the responsible thing to do, could lead someone to say "fuck it if i can get in trouble fir this i might as well try to drive"

I guess im lucky I didnt get caught, but if I did, it would have been bullshit for me to get in legal trouble for making the responsible decision to sleep it off instead of drive

Hopefully there aren't still times where this occurs. If so, it shows where you are at on the maturity scale of life. Call a cab, get a hotel room.

Hopefully there aren't still times where this occurs. If so, it shows where you are at on the maturity scale of life. Call a cab, get a hotel room.

The other question is, why are you sleeping in the car by yourself? Did you ride to the bars by yourself? Did you not go out with others? If so, where did they go? Why would you take your car out in the first place if you are going to drink to the point where you have to sleep it off.

Look i'm not going to say i made the smartest decisions ever, but those days were in my early early 20s.

Back