Championship Week Discussion Thread

this one those ones I been lucky enough to been playing for years so naturally makes it easier to ride out the streak! Love these games!! Hard nosed football with kids not talented enough to ever play past this level so this means everything for them!

I love it too. It seems impossible for these types to get over 40 unless one starts rolling

I love it too. It seems impossible for these types to get over 40 unless one starts rolling

thing is they have to be ultra efficient in the red zone cause when they rolling it 15 play 8 min drives, you get a empty trip or 2 and very tough to reach that number!’ I do think af is capable of getting a cheapy with their passing attack but can’t imagine there many long td plays.

thing is they have to be ultra efficient in the red zone cause when they rolling it 15 play 8 min drives, you get a empty trip or 2 and very tough to reach that number!’ I do think af is capable of getting a cheapy with their passing attack but can’t imagine there many long td plays.

and both teams sport top 5 red zone defenses!

Back