Championship round--8 unit play

Looks like K. Warner can earn about $4 million in bonuses if they win the superbowl. :cheers:

Cardinals’ Warner Can Add $4 Million in Bonuses With NFL Title

Email | Print | A A A

By Curtis Eichelberger and Aaron Kuriloff
Jan. 16 (Bloomberg) -- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner may earn as much as $4 million in bonuses, doubling his base salary, if he leads his team to its first Super Bowl championship, according to a person with access to his contract.
Warner, a two-time National Football League most valuable player who becomes an unrestricted free agent after this season, earned $1.5 million in performance bonuses during the regular season and $1.5 million for leading the Cardinals to the NFC championship game this weekend against the Philadelphia Eagles in Glendale, Arizona.
The 37-year-old quarterback, who won a Super Bowl title with the St. Louis Rams after the 1999 season, can increase his bonus total by $500,000 if the team advances to the Super Bowl Feb. 1 in Tampa, Florida, and another $500,000 if Arizona wins the championship. The total bonus payout for the season would be $4 million for a player who might have wound up as a backup.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601079&sid=aBdk.CH3F5R8&refer=amsports

Wow, thanks for sharing. Wasn't aware of that... Warner is used to that structure. When he played in the Arena league for 3 years every gamecheck was based on performance.. Something like $500 per TD.. His bonus has increased a tad..

OK lost my ONE allowed front teaser.. Need this one to make me happy. This was my other lean.. rolling with it..

Add:

South Car. +15.5 WIN, Ariz Cards +10.5, -120; 2 units

There we go.. Very nice 2H by S. Car.. Mission accomplished on the first half of my teaser excercise.. 6 more units in Action on Ariz Cards +10.5/11. Cost me only 2.2. That was the plan..:hammer:

Tee I am looking for some parlay partners with PItts moneyline tomorrow--

Do you know anything about this fight?

<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>Sat 1/17</TD><TD noWrap>101 </TD><TD noWrap>Luis Collazo</TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_0> +400 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_0> Over 10½ -170 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>10:00PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>102</TD><TD noWrap>Andre Berto</TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_0> -500 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_0> Under 10½ +150 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I was thinking of parlaying this Berto guy, is he any good and should he win this fight, like the calzone guy did last timee?

I was thinking of parlaying this Berto guy, is he any good and should he win this fight, like the calzone guy did last timee?

Funny you ask... I parlayed Berto with SLU in CBB 4 units to win 2.2ish..

Berto way outclasses this guy... Calzone hung pretty good with Ricky Hatton after getting down early but he is the typical southpaw NY fighter.. Trouble for him I think in mid rounds...:cheers:

watched Collazo vs Mosely.. Mosely totally outclassed him.. Collazo has no pop at all.. Berto is "stalking" a big payday and if he gets a decisive knockout here he is on the fast track IMO... Think the Berto handlers know what they are doing .. This is a guy he handles easily IMO

This is an angle no one is considering.

a_chunky_hi.jpg

Kurt Warner was the original Chuncky Soup boy with Mcnabb only to be ousted a short time later. Kurt has always been bitter about this,, hasn't eaten Chunky soup for years and blames Mcnaab partly for his ouster.

Also, if you look closely at the picture above you can see the angst building in Kurt Warners eye's.

This is the difference..

Hell hath no fury like a chunky soup boy scorned! ...

:box::D

a_chunky_hi.jpg

Kurt Warner was the original Chuncky Soup boy with Mcnabb only to be ousted a short time later. Kurt has always been bitter about this,, hasn't eaten Chunky soup for years and blames Mcnaab partly for his ouster.

Also, if you look closely at the picture above you can see the angst building in Kurt Warners eye's.

This is the difference..

I also heard that Warner hates Donovan's mom getting the spotlight with the soup commercials.:36_11_6:
Zona Ml:cheers:

a_chunky_hi.jpg

This is the difference..

I'm borrowing that pic. :36_11_6:

LMFAO... I was looking for that post in other threads, to bump, turns out it was in my own thread.. LOng week..

I heard Warner abruptly ended the press conference yesterday when the Chunky Soup topic came up, he did not look happy....

btw tee, I'm assuming you're all loaded up, but I believe you can get +3 AZ @ +120 at 5Dimes...just a heads up

gl today -

I heard Warner abruptly ended the press conference yesterday when the Chunky Soup topic came up, he did not look happy....

-

Saw the same youtube clip bro. If you go deeper into the footage you can see him cuddled up to several corporate executives, off to the side, whispering.

I used some in house technology in my film lab and was able to blow up the distorted lapel pin on the executive's blazers. It is hard to make out but here is what I came up with:

progresso.gif

GL today with ari and mr. warner....

i hope they get the big win for you and you have a wonderful day sunday .... :shake:

Tee you fired up?

You got your scotch out and ready for this game?

Gonna be a long day..sipping on a Heineken right now..

You think Berto deserved the decision?.. Hell of a fight.. The activity levels for both fighters were about as high as I have ever seen.. Remarkable actually..

what you looking at for 2nd Tee? man the cards look good right now. any stalking going on for a 2nd half play?

Found it--blitz away biatches

According to Stats LLC, Warner leads the NFL with a 116.0 passer rating when opponents blitz. He has 13 touchdown passes with only two interceptions and four sacks against 170 blitzes. His ability to get rid of the ball quickly has been a key to sustaining drives.

Think Warner is 5 for 5 or 6 for 6 in first half vs blitz

What a game, earned me 3000$ on this. Would have been 4K if I hadn't chickened out a bit on live betting. I'll take it:cheers:

To bad on our 2H play but nice hit anyway Tee on the game, kick a$$!!! NOw lets see that little blue guy do his jingle.....

this guy:hammer:fucking this gal:smiley_acac:while this pervert:7_5_142:watches. And tee*dub:7_17_4:sipping blue label by the pool.

:smiley_acbe:

Good call buddy- You are amazing at hitting the bigger unit plays, most people cant but you can nail it, you saw this line smelled it, pretty much dead on game should have been a pickem and you nailed it--

Its the big ones that matter and you got it and I am sure many tailed on it and made a lot of money.

MMA buddy, me and you we are going to tear it apart next event.:smiley_acbe:

Back