Champions League In Game

well the last 10mins of any Arsenal game is the most annoying, brace yourself JP I hope you don't do anything stupid

Wish I could see it. My fingers are crossed.

Surely JP you must know that in the wonderful world of the internets you must be able to find a way to watch it :-)

Dan is giving you a helping hand

and how have you never heard of justin.tv or channelsurfing.net before?

beyond me mate, the guy seems to speak politics so fluently but does not know the simple inventions of that of justin.tv and channelsurfing.net

I'm starting to question his legitimacy here :popcorn:

and how have you never heard of justin.tv or channelsurfing.net before?

I have, but until recently my computer never did well with streaming video at all, so I don't consider it much. Also, thanks to DirecTV I get 'most' of what I want to see.

As it is, JustinTV just lost the feed.

I'm starting to question his legitimacy here

TM in an instigator type mood today, trying to get me to drop the gloves at every turn.

=)

Ugh, in "other parts of the world" ESPN2 will go to the Roma game, but in the US, they're going to the World Baseball Classic.

Hrumph.

even though we question your legitimacy

I never thought I'd know what it felt like to post on a board with my parents. So much for that.

Ya they haven't gotten the ball to Walcott at all yet.

And bringing Eduardo on for Bendtner is like going from 10 men to 11 even without the fact that Eduardo is fresh

would you expect anything less from espn ?

No, I'm surprised they even understand soccer. I know they had to learn about it for the women's national team, but that was damn near a decade ago, I'm sure most of that knowledge has been lost by now.

Back