Finals

7-1 Bayern

4-0 Liverpool

2-2 Juventus (Chelsea advances)

2-1 Villareal (Villareal advances)

Congrats to all who won Hope to have better luck tomorrow

:11_12_13:

Chelsea and Liverpool only had totals of 2

I only had the Bayern over (which was done about 14 seconds in to the game)

Inter has lost 3 or four good chances and in all honesty should have scored. O'Shea missed a big chance for ManU as well.

Arsenal have only had 1 good chance, if they want to come back they need some pace on the wings.

Either bring Eduardo on and move Van persie to the left side of bring on Walcott

and I don't have a side in the Man U/ Inter game but I think there will be goals in the 2nd half.

Inter have had a lot of quality chances and I think they look likely to score.

Which would mean Man U need a goal and will really open it up

Im big on Man Utd/Inter Under 3.5 in game after they scored the first goal and managed to pip Under 2.5 at HT

I do hope Lyon pulls off something dramatic

Roma have to win 2-0 in regulation or else they are in trouble in Extra time

I feel Totti getting pulled down in the box, PK for the winner.

=)

I know its sacreligious to question Mourinho but why start Baloteli over the experience of Adriano?

Point well taken TM but I just can't agree.. Too emotional a player that is undoubtedly talented but I'll take an over weight Adriano over a lot of players

Point well taken TM but I just can't agree.. Too emotional a player that is undoubtedly talented but I'll take an over weight Adriano over a lot of players

Balotelli ain't the issue. If it were up to me I'd start

Adriano - Zlatan - Balotelli

Figo

Stankovic is a tit and is selfish, he should be a defensive midfielder, always wants to shoot

Makes me wonder if Joe Public is racist

If I didn't know you were kidding I would honestly be offended. Probably the two things that make me most mad in this world are racism and violence toward women.

It's upsetting to me that Lazio doesn't have the corner of the market on racism in Rome. It p*sses me off, actually. Roma actually got fined for some of the lower class jackasses who traveled to Inter a couple of weeks ago to hurl racist taunts. And I'm totally fine with that. It's got no place in the game and no place in the world.

well how about that JP, Roma up 1-0, Crystal Palace up 2-1 must be your lucky day

Palace. What a nightmare they are, but I really appreciate you even remembering. And you're right, I could end up with a raging semi if Roma tucked another one into the back of the net here.

=)

well how about that JP, Roma up 1-0, Crystal Palace up 2-1 must be your lucky day

Palace. What a nightmare they are, but I really appreciate you even remembering. And you're right, I could end up with a raging semi if Roma tucked another one into the back of the net here.

=)

its tucked into the back of the old onion bag JP get it right ..........thats what tommy smyth says ........oh yeah and he dropped the in-game odds on inter milan to win after Man U. scored their 1st goal

well the last 10mins of any Arsenal game is the most annoying, brace yourself JP I hope you don't do anything stupid

Wish I could see it. My fingers are crossed.

Back