Champions League In Game

Yea I've been going back & forth with the Juve game & missed the goal.. Chelsea started the game dominating...

juve found a way to get on the board im stuck with this garbage liverpool/real madrid game...........real madrid yet to show up

ESPN can go fuck itself

why the hell wouldnt they put the chelsea game on in the first place

the odds that would be the more compelling fixture were clearly in their favor

now im stuck with this liverpool game thats as good as over

ESPN can go fuck itself

why the hell wouldnt they put the chelsea game on in the first place

the odds that would be the more compelling fixture were clearly in their favor

now im stuck with this liverpool game thats as good as over

LOL you can watch Chelsea/Juventus at 6pm ET on espn classic :36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

whats even worse is that they show the chelsea juve game on espn classic...

...on tape delay

what is it?

1987?

Tape fuckin delay?!?!

come on

im thinkin i might turn the gamecast off, leave the thread, not check any scores and actually watch the tape delay

damn you espn, damn you

im thinkin i might turn the gamecast off, leave the thread, not check any scores and actually watch the tape delay

damn you espn, damn you

whats even funnier is the guys who announce the games are in a room at the ESPN campus talking not even at the actual venues cause ESPN is too cheap and doesn't give two shits about soccer

Villareal had a goal disallowed that should have counted, and right after that Panathinaikos missed a great chance. Still 0-0 after 40'.

The reffing today has just been terrible, Ballack scored on a free kick that went over the line and it didn't count

And both of Liverpools goals were questionable, the first one with Torres taking down Pepe and the Second was an absolute joke with the handball call on Heinze, firstly it hit him in the shoulder and secondly he wasnt looking at the ball in anyway

Why would anyone want to watch the blues when the reds are playing??? Liverpool at 12/1 to win for me goes through!

Sporting, WTF are they doing in the CL?

So true, CrimsonK. And this can be said for many more teams. UEFA is trying to ruin the most prestigious club competition by keep expanding it,
just for the love of money.

So true, CrimsonK. And this can be said for many more teams. UEFA is trying to ruin the most prestigious club competition by keep expanding it,
just for the love of money.

They should just give an extra CL spot to Aston Villa :smiley_acbe:

Back