Champions League In game

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
Might as well start one

The Man U-Inter game has been for the most part one sided for Man U

Ronaldo has been close twice and free kicks, Giggs had a good chance also

Cesar has saved Inter big time so far 0-0

Arsenal and Roma has been slow paced, its on Setanta if anyone cant find it. I've only seen a few mins from switching over from Man U and Inter

I like the parlay

Arsenal with no Arshavin, Fabregas and Adebayor have big problems scoring. Especially from what it looks like Bendtner is playing lone striker with Van Persie on the wide

I like the parlay

Arsenal with no Arshavin, Fabregas and Adebayor have big problems scoring. Especially from what it looks like Bendtner is playing lone striker with Van Persie on the wide

The only thing that scares me from this parlay is that it's 1-1 (atl mad. - porto)

There are a few times when I hate that I don't have Setanta, this is one of them.

Just got in and tuned into Inter. Where are they, Milan? It's really hazy.

joe public setanta is the shit they got a ton of aussie rules football matches on there during the aussie rules season.........no i don't have the channel wish i did though

Yeah, on DirecTV I'm pretty sure Setanta is like a one-off. In that you have to pay like five bucks a month to only get it and nothing else. For the few times a year I'd watch it, it's not worth it to me.

And, frankly, I probably would have lost my mind just now on an Arsenal PK. Grrrrrrr.

Yeah, on DirecTV I'm pretty sure Setanta is like a one-off. In that you have to pay like five bucks a month to only get it and nothing else. For the few times a year I'd watch it, it's not worth it to me.

And, frankly, I probably would have lost my mind just now on an Arsenal PK. Grrrrrrr.

yeah its like $14.95 a month (yeah i know fuckers at direct tv) i mean they got you by the balls on the march madness ticket, nfl ticket, and setanta fuck them........at least they give us the four grand slams in tennis and that mixed channel god i love that mixed channel

yeah its like $14.95 a month

Uh . . . no. Like, a lot. No.

They do have me by the balls for the NFL Ticket and I pay it like a sucker. But it might be the single best television programming idea in the history of the world.

But I don't want to over-sell it.

YEP.... the way that Inter is playing they are complete shit.

If both Rooney & Tevez get off the bench and get in FORGET IT!!!

ARGH!!! This game is 2-0 with those guys in... The under is looking good I took the over..

Utd dominated that half. I'm surprised they didn't have two goals there...but story of their lives this season, I wonder if that is going to come back to haunt them.

Defensively Utd look pretty organized although a bit of a lack of communication with Evans and O'Shea at times.

Ferguson must be very pleased with what he has seen.

Inter needs to get rid of Stankovic....what a fucking twat. Shoot shoot shoot....for fuck sakes mate you are the attacking mid, create so your forwards can score what a tripe of shit, put in Figo, at least he can help create some space.

Berbatov...hahaha love this player quietly doing his business, absolutely winning everything in the air right now, if this stays 0-0 through about 60-65mins, Man Utd have a HUGE advantage with their depth on the bench, bring on either Tevez or Rooney and Inter's defense is fucked.

Ya I think if Man U can keep this 0-0 for the first 20-25 mins of the 2nd half and Bring on Rooney to just run wild on the Inter backline which looks very shaky

Bored so I took some games for the 1st time EVER . Does anyone have the latest score updates w/ time remaining ?? Thanks in advance

Arsenal 1-0 Roma
Atletico Madrid 2-1 FC Porto
Inter Milan 0-0 Man Utd
Lyon 1-0 Barcelona

All with around 30 minutes left

I know Barca has been off the last few weeks but Lyon is not the strongest defensive team, you figure they should get at least 1

Back