Champions League In game

Giggs is starting to look tired, I think he comes off soon

Could be Nani or maybe Rooney if they want to go to 2 up front

Rooney on for Park

The Inter D have been chasing Berba and Ronaldo all game, Rooney should at least get one good chance based on his speed

Cesar save on the Free Kick 0-0 Final

Man U should be pissed, they should have been up 2-0 at least in the first half

I think he more got the ball kicked into him than anything else, but sometimes it's better to be lucky.

0-0 - Inter/ManU - Final

Really would have been happy to get out of England with a 1-1 draw, but now Roma just has to win 2-0 at home. No worries, right?

=)

It's a two legged tackle, that is always going to be considered a yellow

I think it was also that he was quite obviously out of control.

All the games are over now

Arsenal 1-0 Roma
Atletico Madrid 2-2 FC Porto
Inter Milan 0-0 Man Utd
Lyon 1-1 Barcelona

It's a two legged tackle, that is always going to be considered a yellow

I think it was also that he was quite obviously out of control.

I thought he was a little out of control but I forget who the Inter played was came in pretty similar to how Rooney came in.

And there was little to no contact

I could see Roma beating Arsenal 1-0 and taking it to extra or even 2-0 in regulation

Although Fabregas could be back soon, would make it tough

1-0 does get you extra time

True. But I'm more interested in finishing them off. I'd really love to see Roma with a couple of strong wins in the CL this year. You know, so then Man U can beat 'em again and crush all of our souls like they do every year.

Although Fabregas could be back soon, would make it tough

The way Arsenal was under-manned today was exactly why I really hoped for a draw, preferably 1-1. But it obviously wasn't meant to be. Just puts more pressure on them at home in Rome--typical Roma.

dissapointed in today...I didnt see any of the games but it looks like i went 0-2-1. :(

1-0 does get you extra time

True. But I'm more interested in finishing them off. I'd really love to see Roma with a couple of strong wins in the CL this year. You know, so then Man U can beat 'em again and crush all of our souls like they do every year.

:36_11_6:

Utd looked strong today, but they couldnt punish Inter by finishing one of the many good chances they created.

Fergie could have brought Rooney on a bit earlier to take advantage at the end, but you can never doubt Sir Alex.

:36_11_6:

Utd looked strong today, but they couldnt punish Inter by finishing one of the many good chances they created.

Fergie could have brought Rooney on a bit earlier to take advantage at the end, but you can never doubt Sir Alex.

That is one issue I'm having with Utd, definitely deserved more from this game, but their finishing.....what the hell? I too was wondering why it took so long for Fergie to bring in Rooney....especially when Rivas was playing at the back, pssh.

But I guess it's better than a loss. Zlatan played like shit, but anyone who had Under 2.5 should be considered lucky, I'm seeing a lot of people patting themselves on the back with the 0-0 CS pft you and I don't agree to often but we certainly should agree there should of been some goals in this game.

i'm looking forward to tomorrows Real Madrid-Liverpool match.

but too bad i have to watch it on tape delay through the god-damn italian channel.

Back