***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

Whats worse, the death of a loved one or the drive?
the fact I'm going to have to think about the funeral and only the funeral all the way there and all the way back. My uncle passed away on Monday morning. Dad called me at 5 AM to break the news. he was only 47

Thanks K . Staying up late tonight. Get to sleep in til 5:45 so having a few beers

the fact I'm going to have to think about the funeral and only the funeral all the way there and all the way back. My uncle passed away on Monday morning. Dad called me at 5 AM to break the news. he was only 47
damn

Wife went to a sex toy gift exchange tonight but shes on her period

We dont have sex when shes on her period

The only way anything is happening if she gets a strap on I suppose....

Damn man sorry to hear that. Way too young

B4Bkp_gIgAAhwVj.png

definitely want to meet mother-in-law now

Thought that was only on Saturday nights...

Did she buy you a jerk off sleeve Schrute? If she can't perform...just saying

did she go to the dentist too? If not, her mouth still works...

Born and raised in Minny....just watched Tom in the SB back in 03 I believe....fell in love then.

Much different team back when the likes of Rod Rust & Pete Carroll coached them. Some very rough years. Soany band wagon fans around here now who had no fucking clue who #14 at QB was (Grogan). Love them but setimes I want to see them lose because of all the homers who expect them to win.

Cavs 2H O99 for small...seems short by 3 and I think Knicks keep it close meaning fouls could help

Damn P sorry to hear that, 47 is scary shit, not far off.
yea man, he was quite a bit younger than my mom and only 9 years older than me. I used to watch him go play HS football when I was a kid. I used to think he was awesome and he got me really interested in playing the game. He was more like a cousin than an uncle to me just because he wasn't that much older and I have cousins that are just a couple years younger than him. Still hard to believe.

Back