***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

Who doesn't want to punch that face in...

simmsx-large.jpg

I drink vodka straight, if I gotta mix it's soda water, but I do like to mix it with unsweetened iced tea for a good summertime pool drink

I really think my disdain from Vodka goes back to all the college vomiting from Vodka. I could drink gin for a while but once I discovered bourbon and scotch I never felt the need for clear stuff again. If I want something cool in the summer time I usually just drink a beer

agreed..but u guys smart

I bet almost all sports. I am smart in FCS football. I could probably do OK, albeit with low limits, if I strictly bet that but I enjoy it too much. Id rather lose a few grand a year and in game all these games with yall than just bet FCS and win

Zeke you think the pats can make it in the AFC?

I do. I'm a homer but the first to call them as I see them. I hope Balt doesn't come to town bit feel they can handle anyone else. Balt = bad news for Pats. Denver on road, Pats are fucked.

I bet college football religiously. I bet other sports when I know I have a night to watch the games. I never bet an NBA or CBB game if I know im doing dinner and movie with the wife. Im not good enough to bet and not enjoy the game unless its a tail

I bet college football religiously. I bet other sports when I know I have a night to watch the games. I never bet an NBA or CBB game if I know im doing dinner and movie with the wife. Im not good enough to bet and not enjoy the game unless its a tail
ditto...I will also never play golf ever if no $$

Zeke I think we'd really get along. We both love Pats and Vikes, and we've never seen a gals box we wouldn't chow.

If ECU is less than 6 points fav 2H Im hitting them

I do like to try to middle but they turned it over a shit ton in atypical fashion so I like the play too

Zeke I think we'd really get along. We both love Pats and Vikes, and we've never seen a gals box we wouldn't chow.

Word! My old man is from MN & I've lived in NH my whole lif . What's your excuse?

Back