***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

Not sure why Marshall is not running the clock to zero with each play at the end there. Now LA Tech has time to get FG. Even if they don't make a TD here, Marshall doesn't have timeouts to stop the clock, its TD here or bust for them, run the damn clock you morons.

Missouri +14.5 (3u)

Pretty decent sized wager for me. Faded Bama last week and should have won. Gonna fade them again. Think Missou may have the better D, and their D line should be able to keep the Bama run game on check. That means QB Sims might have some pressure on him today to make some plays in the pass game. Not good. Mauk is always a crap shoot with his turnovers, but hopefully he just manages the game and keeps Missou close. I expect a low scoring game, which will favor the dog. Bama wins but doesn't cover. Missou D shows why they are the most undderated unit in CFB.

Ride or Collide...GL folks!

In big games like this one, I think you throw out previous games this season. Missou is well-coached and has big game experience, and usually steps up to the plate in these situations. Looks like too many points in what should be a defensive game.

Not in love with anything this game, took over 49 just to have something. I do think Mizzou can score on the Bams but probably not enough.

Urban Meyer as a dog is a force and I think WISC having no tape on that QB could benefit OSU. No one is really sure what OSU offense will look like tonight.

Back