CFL Syndicate 2022

Here we go again. Another book bites the dust...

Hi -,

After careful investigation and deliberation, our Book Managers have made the decision to adjust your wagering limits. These adjustments will result in a reduction to your existing limits and may vary from market to market.

We can assure you decisions of this nature are not made in haste and we appreciate your understanding.

Kind Regards,
Bodog Customer Service
service@bodog.eu

TRANSLATION: We are lazy frauds who, although the rules of the game are tilted heavily in our favor, are not very good at our jobs. Rather than improve our product and behave as an ethical and responsible business, we have instead chosen to cut you off so you can no longer continue to reveal the outright frauds that we are.

My Toronto bet was spread across 4 books and 3 of them voided it. So I'm left with only 1/4 unit on Toronto +6.5.

But after hearing the list of who is missing from the Riders practice including Fajardo and #2 qb Mason Fine, I am still going to bet Toronto side and ML. With Duke Williams already out, I think Fajardo is sitting with his bum knee. No sense risking him with this diminished roster. And it sounds like Fine is one of the co-victims so while he could start, it will be his first and without any practice time. Toronto wins this game IMO

1.5*/.5* Toronto +2.5 / ML -105 / +123

My weekly parlay as I bought points on Argos and Redblacks.

CFB - Ottawa Redblacks +3½-152
Game Start 07/21/2022 @ 07:00 PM

CFB - Toronto Argonauts +7-136
Game Start 07/24/2022 @ 07:00 PM

CFB - Hamilton Tiger-Cats +8½-110
Game Start 07/21/2022 @ 10:00 PM

betting Ottawa (+2.5 -105) (+3.5 -124) (ML +144) tonight

Argo's not cancelled as of yet i will keep it of course

Argo's not cancelled as of yet i will keep it of course
I looked up the rules on postponements at all my books and most void bets.

But one book said that for Covid postponements, bets will be honoured as long as it it played within the same thu-wed period.

TRANSLATION: We are lazy frauds who, although the rules of the game are tilted heavily in our favor, are not very good at our jobs. Rather than improve our product and behave as an ethical and responsible business, we have instead chosen to cut you off so you can no longer continue to reveal the outright frauds that we are.
i made a huge parlay win with them back in 2005 37k. i took it all out W/D and never to return.

This Is Crazy AND Bullshit!

This Is Crazy AND Bullshit!
Yeah it’s too bad this industry is so packed with people who lack a shred of integrity. But ultimately we all play in their sandbox so not much you can do about it.

Fortunately there are some reputable books left who understand that winning gamblers are simply a part of the business but they are an endangered species.

This is the 6th book that has cut me off and I wear them like badges of honor. Lol

do you like or use pinnacle? If i wasnt in usa i would give them a chance. of course though no book is perfect. I would also try bet365

do you like or use pinnacle? If i wasnt in usa i would give them a chance. of course though no book is perfect. I would also try bet365
Yes I use both Pinnacle and 365.

Pinnacle accepts winners and is quite open about it. They understand that winners are just a part of the biz. They also used to have the first CFL lines but now they are a day or more later than other books. I have taken Pinny for low 6 figures over the years and they have never hesitated to pay me. Best book in the world IMO.

365 has been good so far in the 3 years or so I've been using them. I've taken a few 5 figure withdrawals and they have never batted an eye.

5dimes also seems to be good now that Tony is not around to void winning bets on a whim. They have gotten most of my CFL action this year.

SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERSPractice Day
Player NamePositionInjuryTHUFRIGame Status
Albert AwachieFBIllnessDNPDNPOut
Charbel DabireDLIllnessDNPDNPOut
Jake DolegalaQBHealthy ScratchFullFullQuestionable
Cody FajardoQBIllness, KneeDNPDNPQuestionable
Mason FineQBIllnessDNPDNPQuestionable
Jake HartyWRShoulderDNPDNPOut
Amari HendersonDBIllnessFullFullQuestionable
Charleston HughesDLHealthy ScratchFullFullQuestionable
Gary JohnsonLBShoulderLimitedLimitedOut
David KenneyDLShoulderDNPDNPOut
Bruno LabelleFBRibsLimitedLimitedQuestionable
Kienan LafranceRBKneeDNPDNPOut
A.C. LeonardDLShoulderDNPDNPOut
Henry NellKIllnessDNPDNPOut
Nick MarshallDBIllnessDNPDNPOut
Justin McInnisWRIllnessDNPDNPOut
Rolan MilliganDBIllnessDNPFullQuestionable
Kyran MooreWRKneeLimitedLimitedQuestionable
Mitchell PictonWRAnkleLimitedLimitedQuestionable
Pete RobertsonDLFootDNPDNPQuestionable
Darnell SankeyLBIllnessDNPFullQuestionable
Josiah St. JohnOLKneeFullFullQuestionable
James TuckFBAnkleLimitedLimitedQuestionable
Terran VaughnOLIllnessDNPDNPOut

SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERSPractice Day
Player NamePositionInjuryTHUFRIGame Status
Albert AwachieFBIllnessDNPDNPOut
Charbel DabireDLIllnessDNPDNPOut
Jake DolegalaQBHealthy ScratchFullFullQuestionable
Cody FajardoQBIllness, KneeDNPDNPQuestionable
Mason FineQBIllnessDNPDNPQuestionable
Jake HartyWRShoulderDNPDNPOut
Amari HendersonDBIllnessFullFullQuestionable
Charleston HughesDLHealthy ScratchFullFullQuestionable
Gary JohnsonLBShoulderLimitedLimitedOut
David KenneyDLShoulderDNPDNPOut
Bruno LabelleFBRibsLimitedLimitedQuestionable
Kienan LafranceRBKneeDNPDNPOut
A.C. LeonardDLShoulderDNPDNPOut
Henry NellKIllnessDNPDNPOut
Nick MarshallDBIllnessDNPDNPOut
Justin McInnisWRIllnessDNPDNPOut
Rolan MilliganDBIllnessDNPFullQuestionable
Kyran MooreWRKneeLimitedLimitedQuestionable
Mitchell PictonWRAnkleLimitedLimitedQuestionable
Pete RobertsonDLFootDNPDNPQuestionable
Darnell SankeyLBIllnessDNPFullQuestionable
Josiah St. JohnOLKneeFullFullQuestionable
James TuckFBAnkleLimitedLimitedQuestionable
Terran VaughnOLIllnessDNPDNPOut
So...
Basically The Whole Team?!

So...
Basically The Whole Team?!
Pretty much. There will be practice roster players thrust into starting.

Dikenson said if neither Fajardo or Fine can go as backup QB, they will be signing someone.

I don't see how they have a chance here. This is basically a preseason roster.

My Toronto bet was spread across 4 books and 3 of them voided it. So I'm left with only 1/4 unit on Toronto +6.5.

But after hearing the list of who is missing from the Riders practice including Fajardo and #2 qb Mason Fine, I am still going to bet Toronto side and ML. With Duke Williams already out, I think Fajardo is sitting with his bum knee. No sense risking him with this diminished roster. And it sounds like Fine is one of the co-victims so while he could start, it will be his first and without any practice time. Toronto wins this game IMO

1.5*/.5* Toronto +2.5 / ML -105 / +123
Adding to this after seeing just how many starters are out for Sask. Really an unprecedented situation here. Only hting close was Denver having to start a receiver at qb a few seasons back. Toronto should be favoured by at least 7

1* Toronto ML -105

Adding to this after seeing just how many starters are out for Sask. Really an unprecedented situation here. Only hting close was Denver having to start a receiver at qb a few seasons back. Toronto should be favoured by at least 7

1* Toronto ML -105
It's Seems TOO Easy...

Which Scares Me

If I lose tonight, I'm packing it in for the year
I have no clue about tonight. I like the Argos on the road as dogs. They can hang in there. but now they have to win? I will wait until 2nd half. I might see things more clearly.

Beyond Sask rolling with a rookie qb in his first start, their receivers group is comprised of Schaeffer-Baker, 3 rookies and a kick returner. Thats it...they haven't dressed a single backup receiver. If one goes down they will have to move a RB there.

2 OL out
4 DL out
1 DB out
6 WR out

Throw the stats out the window. This is a preseason roster.

Toronto closes -3.5. That’s a 10 point move from where it first opened.

That’s the biggest move I can recall in the last 10 years.

another site has their contest lines up. Hamilton Montreal is a spot for a strong under. if that total is north of 50 I will gladly take that under. The contest line they have posted is 49.5. This is perfect because I think its a good under no but after Montreals last few games this line should push higher. That will indicate my under play. If it moves down I will reduce my wager size. I doubt it moves down though.

another site has their contest lines up. Hamilton Montreal is a spot for a strong under. if that total is north of 50 I will gladly take that under. The contest line they have posted is 49.5. This is perfect because I think its a good under no but after Montreals last few games this line should push higher. That will indicate my under play. If it moves down I will reduce my wager size. I doubt it moves down though.
Ruh roh...I was actually considering the over there.

Montreal's game scores this season have been 57, 39, 50, 61, 63 & 73. Only 1 game under 50 in there and right now they look like the most overish team in the league to my eyes with a banged up, mediocre defense.

Hamilton's home games have been higher scoring at 60, 54 & 38. While their road games have been lower, going 43, 38 & 29 which suggests their offense is functioning a lot better at home right now.

well at 49.5 im not too excited so i understand. I am going to need a higher line and a push by the consensus to get what I need. Get in early for overs and late or in-game for unders.

strong data for an under play but this season has been abnormal. hard to pin down much which is why I liked hamilton on the high line last week. They are not a bottom team and getting +10 or more was super nice. thats the type of play im looking for. If this total hits 52 or more pregame i will get in.

Back