CFL In-Game 2022

Last time I bet CFL I lost $4500 and no watching, was a Friday night in 2014 and massive bender

No clue what I even bet on but knew the bookie meat up was gonna suck

I get the 3 downs and like that, I also like the pre-snap motion

But all the ref work has distracted me from whatever I'm supposed to be figuring out

These guys love air time
Usually not like this. Way more flags than usual.

I get the 3 downs and like that, I also like the pre-snap motion

But all the ref work has distracted me from whatever I'm supposed to be figuring out

These guys love air time
The real question is, do you like the rouge?

1C428D65-8696-49D2-9CC5-05373C4BB929.jpeg
Homeboy working his game on the road. Doubt he has to work too hard. Wow these girls are brutal in Ottawa.

Sammy has invested more into his RALLY HORSE than I did into that raccoon

I do still contribute $25/year to a road runner my grandmother adopted in my name which seems strange since I've never met him. But it was her XMas gift to me from afar. Hope that fucker is livin' and pimpin'

It’s amazing…that is a 100% analytically proven spot a team up 7 after a TD should go for 2 to make it a 2 score game.

Serves O’Shea right for having a caveman attitude to football in 2022. They now have the same result as if they’d missed the deuce but didn’t ever get a chance to “near” seal the game by going up 2 scores.

It’s amazing…that is a 100% analytically proven spot a team up 7 after a TD should go for 2 to make it a 2 score game.

Serves O’Shea right for having a caveman attitude to football in 2022. They now have the same result as if they’d missed the deuce but didn’t ever get a chance to “near” seal the game by going up 2 scores.
100% correct. O'Shea is so conservative its hard to watch sometimes

Back