CFL In-Game 2022

Is Harris better than VAJ? VAJ got the early hook..

That FG was snapped from the 13 yard line and he somehow miss-hit it so badly. Luckily it sounds like like most of took the pts. ML dogs require too much to go in your favor to win..

Is Harris better than VAJ? VAJ got the early hook..

That FG was snapped from the 13 yard line and he somehow miss-hit it so badly. Luckily it sounds like like most of took the pts. ML dogs require too much to go in your favor to win..

VAJ get into his own head too much.

This is over? At 5:30?

Trying to game plan the golf tomorrow and missed the only actual sporting event tonight. Go figure. Ping pong time

Any live leans? I'll play along.

Long two days of golf have me on fumes, no desire to think

For future reference
Thanks

Really difficult planning wagers when you don't know what's going to happen but needed to do it

Found myself with so many wagers on golf today, and they worked out well, but there were times I had no clue what my bets were. Going to try to avoid that tomorrow and will likely fail, but at least it's effort.

Handicapping live betting is next level

You have to handicap what's going to happen and also handicap what will happen if that circumstance actually happens. Probably the first sign of ALS.

Welp just took u37.5 so I can turn to the deuce and hope for nothing to happen

Typical Friday

Lol you can't stand up and turn your shoulders here? I mean the guy literally did nothing to get that penalty

Back