CFL In-Game 2022

Calgary has been the best team in the CFL for a long long time. Most consistent team, other have their seasons. Now its turning to Winnipeg and Calgary is falling back

Calgary has been the best team in the CFL for a long long time. Most consistent team, other have their seasons. Now its turning to Winnipeg and Calgary is falling back
Yup and if you look at the organization behind the team its the same. Most well-run and stable organization in the league and Winnipeg is right up there too.

I have high hopes for the Elks with Chris Jones. It has taken a few weeks (and this is only one good game) but as I dog I suppose I will be playing them more often. I could be wrong

Kind of impressed with Edmonton here, they are maxing out their roster and talent with this game plan
teed I finally switched from Rogers to Bell fibre and its so much better its unreal. I am not behind the thread by 2 mins anymore!!

teed I finally switched from Rogers to Bell fibre and its so much better its unreal. I am not behind the thread by 2 mins anymore!!
I've been lucky not to be stuck with anything Roger's for ten years

Have telus fibre which is same as bell

Such a huge difference eh?

I've been lucky not to be stuck with anything Roger's for ten years

Have telus fibre which is same as bell

Such a huge difference eh?
Huge! I can see the live numbers almost correspond to the action on the field now. Now I will be able to lose even more money live betting than ever before!

Something everywhere I've ever been people think its crazy how much Rogers, bell, and telus just own parliament and can set insane prices by claiming they need to provide service for all canadians, so infrastructure is needed in nunuvet that is paid for by the 90% of the country that lives within an hour of toronto, vancouver, or montreal

Something everywhere I've ever been people think its crazy how much Rogers, bell, and telus just own parliament and can set insane prices by claiming they need to provide service for all canadians, so infrastructure is needed in nunuvet that is paid for by the 90% of the country that lives within an hour of toronto, vancouver, or montreal
100%

I was surprised though how little I had to negotiate to get them to drop their pants on price. I'm now paying about 40% less and getting more.

9f80a8ddf526b21397b64fb5a99faea4--john-candy-canadian-football.jpg
Remember when these guys owned the argos

100%

I was surprised though how little I had to negotiate to get them to drop their pants on price. I'm now paying about 40% less and getting more.
Yep, their margins must be huge

Can always get a drop when switching, even if it runs out after 2 years, just call back in and ask to talk to retention and they can give the best deals

Back