CFL Cappers Conference Week 6 Roundtable Meeting

Prechae was elastic!

TSN also trying to appeal to younger crowd with sexed up sideline / crowd reporters. Feel like some authenticity is lost. I miss the CFL on CBC.

Yes too sexed up these days the Cfl. When they show sideline shots you can see fans making out in the back ground. Soon it will be called the SFL SEX FOOTBALL LEAGUE

I guess you can’t blame them. They need to attract the new younger crowd to the cfl game. So they need to hire super sexed up girls to attract male viewership.

No different than what Tsn did 20 years ago when they hired Terresa Hergert and Martine gaillard.
And geno reda for the ladies.

Last edited:
I totally forgot about Rodrigues. Man he made some catches that dude.

Yeah he was tall 6’5 had the potential when he tried but was so inconsistent.

Almost like a very cheap version of Plexico burress.

However the former auburn tiger never really seemed too motivated to play in the cfl.

I can’t belueve he is still playing. One would think he would have retired 6-7 years ago

Timmy Chang. Hawaii guy. Another in the long list of QBs who showed some initial potential but then busted.

Quinton Porter anyone? Troy Kopp?

Porter was a classic. Would show potential one week and then struggle for 4 games then play well repeat.

Remember winning had this guy justin Golz. All he could do is run. But he was fast and tall when he got to the outside

Those were the years that Michael Bishop was coming into the league mid year to save Winnipeg and sask.

No idea what happened to Barker or a lot of those guys.

Hitchcock was the hardest hitting safety I’ve ever seen. I remember a hit he put on a Montreal receiver one time (Tyree Davis maybe). I was afraid the dude wasn’t going to get up. Hitch wouldn’t make it 5 minutes in today’s game without being suspended or fined.

Troy Davis was the best back Hamilton has had in 20 years. I was so mad when they dumped him for Jesse lumsden. Lumsden was a great athlete but was made of glass and anyone who knew anything about football knew he wouldn’t last. It was a terrible decision by a team with a history of them.

Okay the gods are speaking to me......

Driving on the highway this morning and big delay. After a while I see 5 cop cars with their cars oddly parked boxing someone in. I’m thinking ok they have a dangerous suspect contained under arrest.

As I get closer I look out my window and to my astonishment I SEE A MOOSE ON THE HIGHWAY! A moose was on the highway lost delaying traffic. The cops were trying to get it off the highway safely.

Not sure how this relates to tonight’s game but these signs from the spirits are right.
Maybe a late td by sask to moose the spread?

To make matters even more crazier is I was planning to go into one of those native stores and look for a bracelet and some nice carvings. I didn’t know what to buy. Now I know I must buy something with a moose on it.

The moose spiritual significance is

“KNOW YOU ARE PERFECT BEAUTIFUL AND LOVING!”

Spirits are alive and entering the CCC team.

The Gods are never wrong Sammy...

latest

Durant deep to Fantuz or Dressler after multiple ball taps was amazing, but not when I had the other side!

Riders have beaten ti-cats 4 in a row. Bridge's only 2 wins as a starter v Hammy. Seems like Hammy been settling for fgs in past outings. After all that...I still like Hammy!

Randle will play for Peg and Brandon Alexander is back from his injury this week. I hope this news keeps the line ticking toward the Bombers. I want a nice Argo moneyline

BC scratching Junior Luke. Not hearing about an injury so it may be a healthy scratch. I wasn’t Impreaaed with him this year and think he is the weakest link on the defensive front. Not sure if his backup is an upgrade though.

So what are we on tonight, boys? Went under 25.5 1H for a unit over this way...

Sasky playing games to their D and not to lose at the QB position....plus I think if June tries to keep running on SLing blades's D, he's going to hold back his offence from putting up a big number.

So what are we on tonight, boys? Went under 25.5 1H for a unit over this way...

Sasky playing games to their D and not to lose at the QB position....plus I think if June tries to keep running on SLing blades's D, he's going to hold back his offence from putting up a big number.

Back