CFB week 9

add:

Virginia +14.5, -120; 2 units
Okie St +11.5, -110; 2 units

Hell, I missed your Wisky play. I had them, very nice cash. Against you on Virginia, GA Tech defense should shut these fools down but I have -12 so maybe we can both win.

I bought out of my Ga Tech bet for all but about 10% of it, so small loss there if UVA covers. Hope you hit it.

I'm looking at three road faves: Bama -5, Penn St -2.5, and Nevada -3. In all 3 I have the better quarter back, better rushing game, and better rush defense. Think these go 2-1 at worst, possibly 3-0. Probably all public but almost gotta bet em. Thoughts?

Would consider teasing them to a pick.. Tenny has been a disappoinment but have beaten Miss St and No. Illinois at home... Alabam in a different class and think they get the win but tough number for me personally.. Didn't get close to a play for me... What are you seeing?

I bought out of my Ga Tech bet for all but about 10% of it, so small loss there if UVA covers. Hope you hit it.

I'm looking at three road faves: Bama -5, Penn St -2.5, and Nevada -3. In all 3 I have the better quarter back, better rushing game, and better rush defense. Think these go 2-1 at worst, possibly 3-0. Probably all public but almost gotta bet em. Thoughts?

I may bump PSU to top unit.. Been debating it all afternoon

Would consider teasing them to a pick.. Tenny has been a disappoinment but have beaten Miss St and No. Illinois at home... Alabam in a different class and think they get the win but tough number for me personally.. Didn't get close to a play for me... What are you seeing?

Pretty much what I said above. They DOMINATED UGA and UGA is going into a tough place to play in Baton Rouge and playing a damn good game, which makes that Bama domination much that more impressive. Bama rushing for 5 a carry and allowing less than 3. Jonathan Crompton is terrible and shouldn't be able to do much through the air. Plus the road team dominates this series, 10-2 ATS for road team.

perhaps this is an obvious point but without a doubt, Texas defense is going to have all sorts of problems with Texas Tech's offense next week.

May do it yet Streakin...

Add my last lean:

Colorado +24, -110; 2 units

Col covered this Vs Texas, Kansas and Fla St..

Lots of outs.

afternoon is going very well:smiley_acbe:

Made Pitt below a TD.. I'll get some thoughts put together.. Put a lot of time in on this one.. Assume you saw some of Rutgers defensive performance LW v. Uconn... I thought they might be mailing it in but they flew around like a 7-0 team playing for a BCS berth LW, especially in the second half.. Now the win gives them even more purpose.. Would not be surprised by a SU win and 2 possesions ought to come in handy.. Lots of outs in this one for Rutgers backers..

Think maybe this is the best game I have capped in awhile.. Situational and matchups..:cheers:

Make that 9-2 on the day, 11-2 on the week and 17-2 the last two weeks.. Seeing it pretty good..

:smiley_acbe:

I am going top unit on Penn St... Waiting on the number as it is moving my way.. -1.5 now.. Would like -1.. I'll buy it to -1 if it doesn't get there but going to wait a bit.

2-0 so far, Nevada pending....

Nice job today. :shake:

money;:hammer:

Nice end to the day hitting my top unit play:cheers:

On the day, pretty stellar.

10-3; +11,600

Working up the NFL card now'an_horse'

The Man, The Myth, The Legend... bka as TeeDub :tiphat:

Routine. Congrats. :popcorn:

Btw, thanks for Minny, Rutgers and Penn St... overall 5-1 today, bagged winners with Oklahoma and Hova in Florida.. so mucho gracias brother :cheers:

Just adding my thanks and congrats, Tee. Straight tailed you on the Rutgers play and was glad for the win. Thanks much. :tiphat:

bout time I come out of the woodwork to tip my cap. If you are ever in my area, I owe you many beers.

Back