CFB week 9

You going to be adding Wisky Tee or no

Likely bro.. Sorry I am waiting on a bunch of stuff on the rest of my leans..

My question on wisky, like rutgers is motivation.. (Rutgers answered my call LW--they are motivated) At home I think they will have it and if they have it they have a physical presence that Illy can't match IMO. In fact I think Illy is soft.. Skilled, yes, athletes, yes, well coached, yes but vs physical teams, they are not there yet IMO.

To be perfectly honest I am torn on this because a part of me wants to see a decent Illy performance here to set up next weeks game vs Iowa... I am sitting on that game bro-- I will say this now and with conviction.. If Iowa is a decnet dog I will absolutely pound them off a bye vs a team that they will physically dominate. But getting ahead of myself.. Wisky is a poor mans version of Iowa.. We saw that LW..

So ya will probably play wisky but probably be low units:cheers:

What are you seeing?

lots of guests in this thread, to them:

We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
We'd like to help you learn to help yourself.
Look around you all you see are sympathetic eyes,
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home.

:cheers:

Lots of questions regarding this game Tee imo. The Badgers do have one thing though to play for and thats to make it to a bowl game. This is almost a must win game for the Badgers. Games at MSU, at Indiana, home against Minny, and Cal Poly. Basically have to win 2 of these games. Cal Poly is a for sure. Who knows with the rest. This is their one good shot. They dont want to be remembered as the team that went from Rose Bowl expectations to being the first Badger team to not make a bowl since 97. I expect to see heavy dose of Clay/Hill in this game. More of Clay. It looks like they are starting to feature him more (thank god). Sherer is going to start at QB with a week under his belt. I didnt watch a second of the game last week but I heard although the stats didnt show it, he did alright in some cases. The thing I like about this matchup is that the Wisconsin LB's are one of the fastest groups in the Big 10 and it should help in containing Juice. Make him one dimensional and he is a very below average QB. He is horrid on the road as well. Illinois got a big game coming up next week vs Iowa so who knows what they are thinking regarding this one. I just really cant see the Badgers losing 3 in a row at Camp Randall. And so far they have played the 3 best teams in the Big 10 along with Michigan in the Big House. Not the easiest schedule to start with. I got +3 with the local so I am going to be on the Badgers but I think they win SU anyways. Gl with what you decide

Lots of questions regarding this game Tee imo. The Badgers do have one thing though to play for and thats to make it to a bowl game. This is almost a must win game for the Badgers. Games at MSU, at Indiana, home against Minny, and Cal Poly. Basically have to win 2 of these games. Cal Poly is a for sure. Who knows with the rest. This is their one good shot. They dont want to be remembered as the team that went from Rose Bowl expectations to being the first Badger team to not make a bowl since 97. I expect to see heavy dose of Clay/Hill in this game. More of Clay. It looks like they are starting to feature him more (thank god). Sherer is going to start at QB with a week under his belt. I didnt watch a second of the game last week but I heard although the stats didnt show it, he did alright in some cases. The thing I like about this matchup is that the Wisconsin LB's are one of the fastest groups in the Big 10 and it should help in containing Juice. Make him one dimensional and he is a very below average QB. He is horrid on the road as well. Illinois got a big game coming up next week vs Iowa so who knows what they are thinking regarding this one. I just really cant see the Badgers losing 3 in a row at Camp Randall. And so far they have played the 3 best teams in the Big 10 along with Michigan in the Big House. Not the easiest schedule to start with. I got +3 with the local so I am going to be on the Badgers but I think they win SU anyways. Gl with what you decide

VG post.. Agree with the item I have highlighted above to a large degree:cheers:

Nice Push and/or Win on your TT :shake:

Ya, but wish they would just kick the XP instead of trying to get cute..

Glad you are posting again bro.. Keep emotions in check and look for good spots.. You have talent bro.. Really looking forward to your CBB stuff but stick with CFB regardless of what happens in the short term.:shake: I don't say that without thought

Ya, but wish they would just kick the XP instead of trying to get cute..

Glad you are posting again bro.. Keep emotions in check and look for good spots.. You have talent bro.. Really looking forward to your CBB stuff but stick with CFB regardless of what happens in the short term.:shake: I don't say that without thought

Thanks Tee, I appreciate that. Although we see what happens when I finally post a play. :hang: I'm not upset though, I'll make that bet again and again. If SJST steps up against the run like I thought they would its a different game. Maybe miscapped a little but I would prob make the same bet again so I'm happy. :shake:

Thanks Tee, I appreciate that. Although we see what happens when I finally post a play. :hang: I'm not upset though, I'll make that bet again and again. If SJST steps up against the run like I thought they would its a different game. Maybe miscapped a little but I would prob make the same bet again so I'm happy. :shake:

Not sure I would keep making that bet bro.. Please don't take offense but Boise defense is manhandling SJST's offense.. :shake:

add:

Boise/SJST over 20 2H -105; 4 units

not much time but like it.. Bunch of outs..

Ah fuck, you gotta push on that total....thought you had it at 19.5....oh well, push is better than a Loss. GL tomorrow Tee

out of gas tonight guys.. I'll get my final plays for the early games up by 11:00 right coast time'an_horse'

Tee do you have your Louisville Slugger out, you ready to go vs MOYER tomorrow?

I saw him live in LA- lets just say his fastball is a slowball.

Tee do you have your Louisville Slugger out, you ready to go vs MOYER tomorrow?

I saw him live in LA- lets just say his fastball is a slowball.

My tendancies have been exposed... You got a good read on me bro...

yes. Actually I am swinging a LS EXO composite , 33 with a 4 drop.... err actually thats my sons bat, $400, can you believe that much for a high school bat?

I really like Garza in this spot.. BUT Hamels is lurking.. Got my next two plays lined up

lots of guests in this thread, to them:

:cheers:

No doubt this board be full of knowledgeable fellas.. routine night for you again.. :shake:

GL manana bro. :popcorn:

My tendancies have been exposed... You got a good read on me bro...

yes. Actually I am swinging a LS EXO composite , 33 with a 4 drop.... err actually thats my sons bat, $400, can you believe that much for a high school bat?

I really like Garza in this spot.. BUT Hamels is lurking.. Got my next two plays lined up

That would be great if Junior TEE could make thebig leaugues, you would be set and would not have to bet, or wait a second? Hmm Tee ROSE?

T - not sure if this will affect any additional units on Rutgers but thought you might want to know...<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="45%">
12.gif

Rain</TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="55%">High
54°F

Precip
80%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="54%">Wind:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="46%">SSW 13 mph</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Max. Humidity:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>89%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>UV Index:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>2 Low</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=20></TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Sunrise:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>7:43 AM ET</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Avg. High:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>61°F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Record High:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>78°F (1991)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks fellas...Working up a couple more on the early stuff now.. back in a bit..

Alright, 11-0 run..

Add:

Wisky +3, -115; 2 units

Lots of thoughts up in the thread on this one.. Illinois beating bad teams with ease-- Indy , Michigan...not so much vs good teams--Minny, Pennst.. SO the question, is Wisky a good team or a bad team?.. At home getting a fg and I like them.. Played an absolutely brutal schedule..

People look at last week and say Wisky got totally dominated in Iowa City.. Yep, but as many know I have Iowa very highly rated so that loss did not dimminish my view of Wisky.. In fact i have Iowa doing the same thing to Illy next week but getting ahead of myself.

May add to some to the ML

Damn...I gotta check this thread before I submit any plays to make sure i'm not on the other side of any of yours...fuckin' el fuego! keep it going...

Damn...I gotta check this thread before I submit any plays to make sure i'm not on the other side of any of yours...fuckin' el fuego! keep it going...

probably a good time to start fading actually, but thanks:cheers:

add:

Central Michigan -3, -120; 3 units

Have these two teams in a different class. CM coming off impressive outing LW that answered some questions for me. Only head scratcher for Toledo was the mich win but that even makes more sense now.. If both teams play to form, this has a chance of not being close..

May add some on the later games but this looks like my card for the early stuff..

Eyeballing a World Series play also..

This thread is getting long-- as a note to guests and newbies-- I always keep the first screen updated with plays and leans in case you don't want to sort through the pages..

Guests, go ahead and sign up.. Without being signed up you have restricted viewing in some threads... NSFW..

No one bit on that earlier.. Lyrics from what song?:popcorn:

Hey T, got your PM and responded, hope it helped a little. Looks like we'll be on the same side in 2 (Minny and Okie St) and butting heads in the Wyoming game. Realize these 2 aren't on your radar so if you don't have time that's cool, if so, thoughts on CMI/Toledo and Georgia/LSU games would eb appreciated. Peace

Mags put me on CMI... I'll wait until later to determine if I want to thank him or curse him.:eyes::D

Mags put me on CMI... I'll wait until later to determine if I want to thank him or curse him.:eyes::D
It's an early kick so it may be a long day of cursing for you :36_11_6:!

You haven't mentioned the game at all but curious if you have any thoughts on Wake/Miami...about to pull the trigger here :popcorn:.

Got any value-ish Moneylines you like today? Having a hard time pegging any for arb purpoes.

Here is the way I used to do it... I would peg a few games to follow that I thought would be back and forth and I typically wouldn't establish first play until after the first score... Minny / purdue might be an example.. If purdue scores first you'll get real good value on the Minny ML and will most definately get a plus money opp on purdue later... Thats why I quit doing it is because you have to track a ton of games in progress and it wore me out.. gl today bro

Thanks. MTSU ML for me later for sure, and I've got a bet down on Minny -2 at +110 right now. Damn I love Matchbook. :)

add:

UNLV +23, -110; 2 units

bout to go off.. sorry about late post

Just think this is 7 too many and I really do question BYU. Think people give them more credit than they deserve. See Unlv hanging around.

add:

Virginia +14.5, -120; 2 units WIN
Okie St +11.5, -110; 2 units WIN

Last edited:
With you on the oklite Tee. Juiced out this morning - KU looked horrible.

No thoughts on uva
Nice call on Wisky - I leaned the other way on that one.

loving psu tonight

Keep em coming

Back