CFB Week 8 (10/16-10/18) News and Picks

RJ - I bought half a point and took Texas -3. IMO, it's a frickin steal (thanks to Dr. Bob). The Longhorns are at home, with a better defense, laying only a field goal? I'll gladly take my chances.

Will probably join you on tOSU. GL this week buddy!

:cheers:

Friday Headlinin': I guess somebody up there likes Florida State

from Dr. Saturday - NCAAF - Yahoo! Sports by Matt Hinton
Finally, the secrets of Bowden's success revealed. Coach, you're down 10-6 to the worst team in the conference. How do you get your line back in the game?
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3CELQ2wZ8aA&hl=en&fs=1" allowscriptaccess="never" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344">Popout​
God is on FSU's side, it seems: the Noles outscored NC State 20-7 in the second half and drew zero penalties, period, after the break (seriously, I'm sure they didn't hold once) to move to 5-1. They don't call him "Saint Bobby" for nothing.
Scheduling the shoulder surgery he deserves. OK, see, Cullen Harper's not getting benched in favor of Willy Korn at Clemson. He just has this thing with his shoulder, according to an MRI on Wednesday, which will require the senior quarterback to undergo surgery at some point during the season. Just not before Saturday, when Korn makes his first start against Georgia Tech, just in case, you know, it turns out they really need Harper, after all. Once the kids gets his feet under him, Cullen will go under the knife and probably miss two or three games.
Also out: amazing disappearing man C.J. Spiller, with a simpy hamstring that might sideline him for the next two or three games as well.
Honestly, local media, I completely ignore my coach. Ex-Colorado quarterback and current CU running backs coach Darian Hagan is trying to teach interstellar recruiting coup Darrell Scott the necessity of playing through the pain after two months of nagging tics and sprains. I'm sure Hagan will be glad to know, following another annoying ankle sprain in practice this week, that Scott is taking his coach's advice to heart:
ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-627852032-1224247191.jpg

"Honestly, you don't pay attention to him," Scott said. "You just do your best and try to recover fast. I'm not worried about him, I'm worried about me. "I don’'t care if he's questioning me. I know my limits and I know what I can do."
Texas, the jilted suitor in the Courting of Darrell Scott, is feeling for the kid. Really, they are.
Quickly ... 'It' is coming to Syracuse, although players and fans probably disagree on exactly what 'it' is. . . . Why can't Ohio State protect Terrelle Pryor? Maybe a shakeup on the offensive line would help, but it won't be with hyped freshmen J.B. Shugarts or Mike Adams, who are out for the season. . . . If you're going to the LSU-South Carolina game in Columbia, beware the State Fair gridlock. Plus the Gamecocks are moving on former Clemson commitments. . . . Why doesn't Michigan take a chance on freshman scrambler Justin Feagin? Perhaps you haven't seen the kid try to throw in practice. . . . It's a true test of Miami's defense Saturday against ... wait, Duke? . . . Oregon needs to keep its fans off the field until opposing players are off. And sometime-quarterback Chris Harper may be a receiver for good. . . . Running back-turned-linebacker Mon Williams is hoping to transfer from Florida. . . . Former Tennessee and San Diego Chargers defensive end Chris Mims was found dead Wednesday in his Los Angeles apartment. . . . Joe McKnight will miss USC's trip to Pullman to play the worst team in Pac-10 history. . . . Apparently the Atlanta Journal-Constitution doesn't have anything better to do than compare the SEC and Big 12. Gosh, I wonder what the people of Atlanta think about that matchup? . . . And on the eighth Saturday, the Tebow Child rested. He'll limit awe, conversion and emergency hygienic procedures this weekend to the greater Gainesville area.

RJ - I bought half a point and took Texas -3. IMO, it's a frickin steal (thanks to Dr. Bob). The Longhorns are at home, with a better defense, laying only a field goal? I'll gladly take my chances.

Will probably join you on tOSU. GL this week buddy!

Nice pickup. I was on the plane so I missed 3' and now will have to settle for 4.

Weird that EVERY pundit is picking Mizzou over us. They're looking at our pass D stats and thinking Mizzou will light us up. I've been thinking about this game all night and I agree with Horn's write-up. Texas wins due to the lines, Mizzou's poor pass D, and Mizzou's lack of a balanced offense.

Adding:

Texas -4 (-110)

Whoa. A second pick!

Five Match Ups Worth Watching

from Burnt Orange Nation by PB @ BON
1. Missouri LT Elvis Fisher vs. Brian Orakpo -- Mike Gundy didn't have Brian Orakpo at his disposal, but that didn't stop him from bringing no fewer than four different blitz looks up the left side of the Tigers' line last Saturday, with great success. Missouri does the Texas Tech wide splits thing, which OSU cleverly attacked a number of ways--on many occasions at the expense of redshirt freshman LT Elvis Fisher. I won't be surprised to see Kindle trailing Orakpo's ass on more than a few occasions Saturday night.
2. Jordan Shipley and Quan Cosby vs. Missouri's physical secondary -- I couldn't find any good YouTube clips, but if you watched last week's game in Columbia you saw the wood Missouri's secondary laid on Dez Bryant. Honestly, I was shocked he wasn't concussed and out for the game by the first big hit he took; amazingly, he kept on, and took another 4-5 punishing hits throughout the game. I'm nervous for Quan and Ship.
3. Texas defense vs. poor tackling -- Chase Daniel hits guys and hits them fast; if you're not ready to tackle, Missouri can make big plays. If Texas is tackling, Missouri will have to sustain drives; if not, the 'Horns will be giving them all they need to put a 50 on the scoreboard. It's imperative Texas be active and tackle well within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage, forcing Missouri to score on long drives or protect Daniel long enough to complete a deep ball. (Neither are good options for MU.)
4. Greg Davis vs. history -- If the temptation is to rein things in, Davis needs to reject that notion and feel liberated to be creative. Missouri's defense is not a disciplined one. This is a group you can use one group of plays to set up a monster play for 6. I've watched the OSU game three times now, and Mike Gundy did that masterfully. Play action and even a well-placed trick play should leave a Longhorn or three wide open Saturday night.
5. Texas vs. attention/expectations -- I'm with Trips Right here... Scary.
Hook 'em. Beat Mizzou.

From Phil Steele. You'll note that he is not going straight stats in his prediction, but emotion, and pressure. Otherwise he'd have Texas winning since the team that controls the ball better (runs better) usually wins. In fact his stat based score is Texas 37-26. That's close to my predicted score of Texas 45-31.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="889"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td rowspan="2" height="50">
item3-129.gif

</td><td height="47">
</td><td height="47">
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td colspan="2" height="3">
</td><td height="3">
</td></tr><tr class="f-sp"><td>
_clear.gif
</td><td>
_clear.gif
</td><td>
_clear.gif
</td><td>
_clear.gif
</td><td height="2">
_clear.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="892"><colgroup><col width="156"><col width="348"><col width="39"><col width="348"><col width="1"></colgroup><tbody><tr valign="top"><td colspan="3" height="2">
</td><td rowspan="2" height="54"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="124" height="12">
_clear.gif
</td><td valign="top" width="53">
0-787.gif

0-788.gif

0-789.gif

0-790.gif

</td></tr><tr><td valign="top" width="124" height="17">Mississippi
</td><td valign="middle" width="53">
0-1563.gif

0-1564.gif

0-1565.gif

0-863.gif

</td></tr><tr><td valign="top" width="124" height="17">Alabama
0-1566.gif

0-1567.gif

0-1568.gif

0-1019.gif

</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td height="2">
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td rowspan="2" height="54">
</td><td rowspan="2" height="54"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="124" height="12">
_clear.gif
0-787.gif

0-788.gif

0-789.gif

0-790.gif

</td></tr><tr><td valign="top" width="124" height="17">#11 Missouri
0-1557.gif

0-1558.gif

0-1559.gif

0-906.gif

</td></tr><tr><td valign="top" width="124" height="17">#1 Texas
0-1560.gif

0-1561.gif

0-1562.gif

0-883.gif

</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td height="52">
</td><td height="52">
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td colspan="2" height="2">
</td><td height="2">
</td></tr><tr class="f-sp"><td>
_clear.gif
</td><td>
_clear.gif
</td><td>
_clear.gif
</td><td>
_clear.gif
</td><td height="2">
_clear.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="892"><colgroup><col width="156"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="2"><col width="341"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="2"><col width="28"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="2"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="337"><col width="2"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"><col width="1"></colgroup><tbody><tr valign="top"><td colspan="18" height="2">
</td><td colspan="11" rowspan="4" height="151">Alabama’s strengths are on the offensive and defensive lines and that allows them to maul teams that are weaker than them in those areas. Ole Miss actually ranks near the top of the NCAA in both offensive and defensive iines so they match up to the Tide physically. The last 3 years Bama has won this by 3, 3 and 3 points and this one goes down to the wire again. Attention SEC schedulemaker, it is the THIRD Saturday in October, so Tennessee should be the Tide’s opponent this week, not next week!
PHIL’S FORECAST: ALABAMA 23 Mississippi 20
</td><td height="2">
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td height="123">
</td><td colspan="7" height="123">Last week Missouri may have been caught looking ahead to this one as they were big favorites over Oklahoma St and lost at home. Texas had to play their A+ game last week to get past #1 Oklahoma and now have that #1 bullseye on their back. The teams are very close talent-wise and I will call for another #1 to bite the dust this week.
PHIL’S FORECAST: Missouri 38 TEXAS 37
</td></tr></tbody></table>

The Wannabe Wagerer: Missouri bounces back

from Dr. Saturday - NCAAF - Yahoo! Sports by Doug Gillett
Hey Jenny Slater's Doug Gillett offers betting advice without bias, malice, or credibility. Or, you know, money.
ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-218303877-1224175408.jpg
I've probably been less affected by the financial crisis than most (hooray for being too poor to own any stock!), but what the stock-market collapse couldn't accomplish, last week's picks did. Thanks to Vandy's upset loss to Mississippi State, I now have a $3,000 Dwight Eisenhower autograph I have no idea how I'm going to pay for, and that was just the beginning. I've got some ground to make up, so it's go big or go home this week -- and as you can see, I'll be putting some big-ticket items on the line.
The Pick: Missouri (+6.5) at Texas
I'm Confident Enough to Bet: Missouri Tigers football signed by 45 members of the 2008 team
Approximate Value: $230 on eBay
Oklahoma State boss Mike Gundy may be a bit of a hothead, and I don't even know if he's Catholic, but this Papist is nominating him for sainthood: One of the requirements for canonization is the execution of an honest-to-goodness miracle, and I think holding this year's Missouri offense below 30 points qualifies. (Gundy's Cowboys actually made the Tigers punt four times, almost as many as Mizzou's first six opponents had combined).
While they were doing that, of course, Texas was pulling the headlining upset of the day by rudely elbowing Oklahoma off its No. 1 perch. But you know what that means, don't you? An angry, revenge-minded attitude for the Tigers, coupled with a classic letdown opportunity for the Longhorns. For all the talk about how Will Muschamp's UT defense made some big plays against the Sooners, the 'Horns are still 110th nationally against the pass and allowed a 387-yard, 5-TD day to OU's Sam Bradford -- not an inspiring statistic with Chase Daniel coming to town looking to atone for a three-interception day against Oklahoma State. Missouri's defense isn't much to get excited about, either, but all that tells me is that this shapes up to be another Big 12 shootout, where the last team to score wins, and no one's going to be covering a touchdown spread. God willing, when Daniel and his team pick apart the Longhorns, that signed Mizzou football I'm wagering is gonna get that much more valuable -- not as much as Ike's prized scrawl, of course, but Daniel's just getting started here.
The Pick: North Carolina State (+11) vs. Florida State
I’m Confident Enough to Bet: FSU logo-embroidered leather sofa
Approximate Value: $1,500 on eBay
The ACC has devolved into the college football equivalent of a David Lynch film: Surprises lurk around every corner, and strange things happen for no reason whatsoever. Maryland knocks off Clemson, then goes to Charlottesville and gets annihilated by a Cavalier squad that had just benn blown off the field by Duke? The only two teams still undefeated in ACC play, Wake Forest and Virginia Tech, were unable to get it done outside the conference against Navy and East Carolina. Actually, like most of Lynch’s better films, there is an underlying meaning here, and it is that nobody in the ACC is very good -- FSU and N.C. State included.
The Wolfpack have been thorns in the Seminoles’ side for a while now: FSU is 2-8-1 against the spread in their last 11 outings against N.C. State, and haven’t covered outright since 2000 (not coincidentally the year Mark Richt left and the Seminole dynasty began crumbling in earnest). And while Tom O’Brien’s team still isn’t good at much of anything of importance, the Pack did come within a touchdown of Boston College last week. FSU just isn’t good enough to be covering double-digit spreads on the road against anybody. Bet on N.C. State to cover, and rest easy doing so -- on this irresistibly classy leather couch, of course, suitable for kicking back and watching a Lynch flick or just taking in a Warrick Dunn-era FSU game on ESPN Classic and trying to remember the good times.
The Pick: Connecticut (-1) at Rutgers
I’m Confident Enough to Bet: Two first-class Northwest Airlines tickets from New York-LaGuardia to Miami for the 2008 national championship game
Approximate Value: $1,930 on Travelocity.com
Millions of Americans got an object lesson in “buy low, sell high” last week as Wall Street's implosion gobbled through 401(k)s like Stephen King’s Langoliers, but plenty of college football fans get the same lesson on a regular basis. For example, the folks who bought Rutgers stock after their 26-12 run from 2005 to 2007 are suddenly scratching their heads as the Scarlet Knights have yet to beat a D-IA opponent. My guess is it has something to do with the absence of Ray Rice and quarterback Mike Teel having thrown almost as many right hooks against his receivers as TD passes, but that's just me.
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cO1cnh2n4hg&hl=en&fs=1" allowscriptaccess="never" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344">Popout​
UConn, on the other hand, rates as a solid “hold” -- none of the five opponents they've defeated ranks as a juggernaut, certainly, but they've got the nation's leading running back (Donald Brown, going up here against D-IA's 79th-ranked run defense) and stand as good a chance as anyone of taking the title in this year's ragged-looking Big East. Once Connecticut covers the modest one-point spread and sends the Knights to 1-6, Rutgers coach Greg Schiano might be wishing he'd taken that Miami job a couple seasons ago after all. It'll be too late for him to use those plane tickets, of course, but it won't be for me.
The Pick: Southern Cal (-42.5) at Washington State
I’m Confident Enough to Bet: Cybertech SPINE back brace
Approximate Value: $80 at DME-Direct
Look, we can argue theology all day, bicker endlessly over whether your personal conception of God really hates Yag people or stem-cell researchers or Muslims or whoever, but I think there's one thing we can all agree on: God really hates the Washington State Cougars. Their top two quarterbacks got knocked out of a meaningless gimme game against Portland State with back injuries; last week, two more quarterbacks got hurt in the course of a 66-13 annihilation by Oregon State. Now they're down to a freshman Paul Wulff had hoped to redshirt this year and a scout QB literally selected in an open casting call on the Palouse.
They may get one of the original starters, Kevin Lopina, back for this weekend's game, but ... against USC, does it really matter? If WSU can't keep its QBs out of traction against lowly Big Sky Conference opponents, what's going to happen when Rey Maualuga unhinges his jaw and starts swallowing them whole? Yes, six touchdowns is an astronomical cushion for any favorite, particularly a road team, but three of the Cougars' first four Pac-10 opponents have covered that, two of them in Pullman; the only thing that can help the Cougs stay within 50 of USC is the mercy of noted humanitarian Pete Carroll, who's got poll voters to impress with the first round of BCS standings due out this Sunday. My best guess is that the Trojans cover the gargantuan spread and the Cougars are left in need of advanced medical devices, preferably woven from triple woven nylon cord for longer life and unparalleled durability with everyday usage.

Will Muschamp gets paid, again: Deconstructing Texas' defense versus Missou

from Burnt Orange Nation by PB @ BON
Will Muschamp gets paid, again: Deconstructing Texas' defense versus Missou

Outstanding breakdown from Dr. Saturday.

Article here:

Will Muschamp gets paid, again: Deconstructing Texas' defense versus Missouri's spread

By Tyler Sellhorn
X-in' and O-in' with actual coach Tyler Sellhorn.
ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-16576145-1224262816.jpg
The biggest story coming out of the Red River Shootout was everybody's new All-American, Colt McCoy, and the Texas offense's second half explosion, and deservedly so. But it was also a validation for Will Muschamp's salary: the highest-paid defensive coordinator in America was hired to beat Oklahoma, and he delivered with seven defensive stops. Now the reward: Missouri comes to Austin slightly battered after last week's surprising loss to Oklahoma State, but still featuring Chase Daniel and Jeremy Maclin and still in the top three nationally in passing, total and scoring offense. What does the Boy Wonder do for an encore?
Let's Talk Game Plan
Muschamp's basic defensive philosophy comes from his background as Nick Saban's coordinator at LSU, and by extension, straight from the Bill Parcells/Bill Belichick playbook that guided Saban in his formative years in the pros. The Saban School focuses on being sound defensively on first and second down, especially against the run. When making choices on first and second down, Muschamp and the Longhorns will nearly always choose to stop the run before defending the pass. Once the offense has been contained on first and second down, the 'Horns are then free to set their athletes free on the quarterback and protection scheme.
Let's Look at the Tape
You can see the Bill Parcells/Belichick/Saban influence in Texas' three-down, four-linebacker front on this first down run by Oklahoma last week in the first quarter. Count the number of Longhorns within three yards of the line of scrimmage at the snap, and watch what happens to the Sooners when the initial run goes nowhere:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-bh9dx-kYi0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">​
It helps to have a defensive lineman (or several defensive linemen, in this case) like Lamarr Houston who not only has the strength to shed his block inside, but the speed to chase the runner down the line of scrimmage. Despite the Saban-esque rhetoric of "exotic blitzes" on third down, the same athleticism on the line allows Muschamp to go after offenses on obvious passing downs with only the front four, and drop seven into coverage.
Still, notice that even against a spread offensive set, almost none of the defensive front seven is out of immediate run support position. This is acheived by playing a what's typically known as a "Cover 4 Man." The corners are playing a traditional man-to-man on the outside recievers. The two safteys playing at 8 to 10 yards off the ball aren't in deep coverage, as in a conventional Cover 2 or Cover 3; they're locking up one-on-one with the inside recievers. The advantage here is that it allows the safeties to come up on run support when it is clear that the offense has handed the ball off.
Unfortunately, passing routes where the inside and outside recievers trade spots are especially effective against a Cover 4 Man. In one drive during the second quarter, OU was sacked on first down, then ran two straight plays switching the recievers, scoring on third down when the Texas corner followed the outside receiver on a slant to the middle of the field and the UT safety "forgot" to cover Jermaine Gresham on the flag:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykwnkn44rWU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">​
In the end, though, the strategy worked because seven Oklahoma drives ended in punts or interceptions. From a strategy breakdown, this happened because the front seven could focus on stopping the run (also, the defensive ends could focus on getting a pass rush, to the effect of two sacks by Brian Orakpo) and the defensive backfield made enough plays in coverage once the OU offense reached second and third down.
In regards to Saturday's matchup of the prolific Missouri spread versus the Texas D, the Tigers' pass protection has to improve dramatically, or it will be another long night for Chase Daniel. Mizzou really likes to line up in empty backfield sets with wide splits between the linemen, spreading out the defensive line. Oklahoma State's answer was to twist its defensive ends inside through the large splits and twist the defensive tackles outside. Versus a no backs situation this defensive line stunt is difficult to block man-to-man, and Mizzou did not adjust -- the first interception below is on the open receiver, but watch the defensive line on the other Tiger disasters that followed:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kMihgUUR27M&hl=en&fs=1" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kMihgUUR27M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">​
Texas has two outstanding outside pass rushers, Orakpo and Sergio Kindle, who might have a field day if the protections don't change this Saturday. Watch for Texas to employ the same stunts that worked so well for the Cowboys, and for Missouri to adjust -- if it adjusts -- by shifting to a zone blocking scheme that allows the blockers to "trade" men more easily. What hasn't changed: without pressure, Daniel will pick any secondary apart.
Let's Make a Prediction
The overall personnel situation appears to favor Mizzou: given Chase Daniel, Jeremy Maclin, et. al. versus the young Texas secondary, almost anyone would take Daniel and his merry men. But UT's young 'uns just proved themselves worthy against Oklahoma, with Earl Thomas intercepting Sam Bradford as a result of the same kind of pressure that did in Mizzou last week. Sticking with the same game plan from the OU game will stop the middling Mizzou ground game in check. The result could be a comfortable margin for the very capable Texas offense, which will want to dominate time of possession again, as it did in the Cotton Bowl. Missouri will make some plays, just as Oklahoma did, but Texas has the personnel to get to Daniel and should win going away on drive-killing turnovers, a la OSU last week.
- - -
Tyler Sellhorn is a former small college player and single-wing high school coach in Fort Wayne, Ind. Big thanks to Holly Anderson full pulling and editing clips of UT-Oklahoma and OSU-Missouri games.

My card is done. Nothing looking too appealing. Want to see what Rexy has before Gameday and I may add something from there but that's it.

BTW, bumped into Fowler and Herbstreit at Six last night. Pretty cool.

Thank you. But that's the tower. You might see it today on GameDay.

Bumped into Herbie last night and told him that I hope your Bucks win. He laughed. We're buds.

Your Longhorns are giving me some serious wood right noww! I'm hammereded and yelling so much I feel like a Texas fan. This is awesome!!~ Texas just dismantling Mizzou.

Congrats buddy..I'd love to see people doubt Texas and McCoy now! AHAHAHA!

Thanks, guys. Game was awesome and Texas came out and just dominated them. Also, we had some of the best seats we've ever had in the North Endzone Club with free buffet, booze, and plenty of hot Texas women. A little disappointed by some of the "fans" but overally it was great. We'll probably get the same seats for T-giving when we kick the shit out of Aggie.

Sad that we lost the 2nd half 21-28.

Have plenty of pics and video to post later, including pictures with Herbie, Fowler, and Marcus Allen. Also was on the lookout for cute/hot girls for you guys too.

Colorado fucked up my perfect day but I'll take 4-1.

great day bro..

What bad experience did you have with "fans"?

Same shit you always experience with the old alums or the fans with money--that some of them aren't really there for the game, some of them don't stand, some of them don't get loud, etc.

For the most part, the fans around us were great and didn't mind that my wife and I were standing and yelling--even though most of them were sitting most of the time. In the 2nd half, I was getting pissed because our defense was not playing well and one of these "fans" (this dude was lame and didn't know shit, including that Chiles was in at QB until his 2nd series) thought I was being ridiculous because we held a team that averaged 50 ppg to 24 pts by that time. I told him that we were losing the 2nd half 21-14 at that point and I wanted to see dominance defensively. He thought I was crazy.

Other than that, no big deal. Some drunk kid from Houston bought us a couple drinks, we sat 2 rows behind backup RG Steve Moore's parents who got in the last 2 series with Chiles and opened up some nice holes for Vondrell McGee. Once he got in, that became our game--how well Steve could do in run blocking.

Great experience. Texas girls AND Mizzou girls represented very well.

Oh, plenty of GameDay pics as well. I was texting BAR some of the signs. Couple of classics:

"Lee's wife also says 'Not So Fast'"

"Kirk Drinks Appletinis"

Back