147 BG/WK O61
202 UTEP/NM U66.5
164 Troy/UAB U66.5
196 Wash/Haw U58.5
200 NT/Texas U52
167 Georgia So/NC State O54.5
193 S Miss/Miss St O55
165 Cal/NW O60

Got them from a friend, of a friend, of a friend. Not confirmed by me as I did not purchase them but the line moves make sense.

QT it seems is out on Western Kentucky, game is now inside of 7 everywhere.

Some heavy movement to UConn this morning as well; game sitting between 14.5-15 everywhere.

Someone on my Colorado State, could be Q, as the 3's are all gone. Some movement to UTSA as well, to where Houston is about -10 flat.

yes sorta. asian guy who is one of the more successful sports gamblers of the last 20 years. Contrarian player, only bets when he gets the best number, very popular in the exchanges and at pinnacle because of his massive bets.

Some legit steam on Southern Miss game 193.

decent move to the OVER in the top game tonight, now 53.5's out there.

Colorado back to 3 flat for the time being.

small move on La Tech down to 37 at Okie

yes sorta. asian guy who is one of the more successful sports gamblers of the last 20 years. Contrarian player, only bets when he gets the best number, very popular in the exchanges and at pinnacle because of his massive bets.

Some legit steam on Southern Miss game 193.
Thanks for the answer....sorry if I shouldn't have asked.

not sure, some of the guys who were betting Right Angle totals ayer bet that game OVER a little bit ago; it could be a late release by him or maybe another tout who these guys also subscribe to. The same guy who bet on Southern Miss also bet on Colo and La Tech at good numbers before it steamed, not sure if BW or something else. Gonna take time to sift through all the info i'm gathering.

Rex,
Did you say the over in uconn/byu is getting hit?

Wasn't sure if that post was for the uconn game or the sou miss game

UConn BYU yes got hit.

Big move to the BG/WKU UNDER at 63.5. Considering the game opened 9 points lower, these could be buyback guys now, but who knows. It was certainly a release for someone.

That Bowling Green/W Kentucky doing some weird movements. A few days ago, it was 61. Then RAS and his followers quickly brought it up to 64. Then this morning I saw it come back down to 61.5. Now I look and it's back to 63.5. Weird.

most of the sharp money i have seen on that total has been to the UNDER, with the exception of the Right Angle folks. Seems like they're fighting over it at this level. That being said, I just saw a 65 pop so it seems the RAS folks or someone else have had enough and know that BG plans on running about 90 plays.

Yeah, noticed the odd movement. I hoped on quite a bit ago but think there is still value at 63. Think this closes closer to 65/65.5.

Billy might be clocking in soon. Let's see. Spanky on Colly State earlier and I think that might be Walters also, but not confirmed and he could easily be setting up to lay all the -2.5 and better.

U-ab total a drop lower offshore now than in Vegas.

Louisiana Tech is almost certainly Billy, or the computer kids have gotten CRIS to go below 35 to set it up for someone else to bet the favorite later. All hard to tell in Week 1; these rascals are not showing their faces that easily.

Fla St/Okie Light total up now also, should see 65 soon.

Billy might be clocking in soon. Let's see. Spanky on Colly State earlier and I think that might be Walters also, but not confirmed and he could easily be setting up to lay all the -2.5 and better.

U-ab total a drop lower offshore now than in Vegas.

Louisiana Tech is almost certainly Billy, or the computer kids have gotten CRIS to go below 35 to set it up for someone else to bet the favorite later. All hard to tell in Week 1; these rascals are not showing their faces that easily.

Fla St/Okie Light total up now also, should see 65 soon.

glad I hit it at 63-1/2 :)

This is an absolutely awesome thread and thanks for sharing this stuff. Any clue as to who or what hit BYU at 14 to drive back up to 15.5? It seems like to me the early UCONN stuff was nothing more than a dog and pony show so that someone could get it at 14 and pound BYU. Just curious, I am probably staying away from this game now anyways.

not sure Mike; still looking into it. Week 1 is the toughest to figure out who is doing what. The greed in these bastards will start to show itself next week, and whatever we might suspect for now will eventually get confirmed.

Billy on Villanova game 319 almost for sure him.

so what do you guys think of that BG/WKU total? i was looking hard at that earlier today, and then saw Rex's post a few spots up...so it's back to being on my mind. any thoughts?

was pissed at myself for not pulling the trigger on this one. and the next day it's a RAS play, right? should've hit it.

A&M/Scary is a strong opinion. The other 4 games involved are Arkansas/Auburn, Cal/NW, Washington/Hawaii, and Bowling Green/WKU.

don't know the actual plays, but he went earlier than expected...so that was some of the mvmt from today as well.

don't know if anyone posted the actual plays, but i believe the Dr is on Cal/Wash/Ark.

and maybe it already is...

obviously, page 3 tracked the line moves...but identifying the source of all the various movements is gonna be harder this way. oh, well.

Michigan has moved from -34 to -28.5 this morning, yet the total has been 53.5 or 54 all morning. Anyone have any info?

what sites are good for tracking line movements? The computer I had with all the bookmarked sites crashed during last season and I never got around to asking.

What are these guys thinking leaving some kid to run the show on his own while all these moves come in??

they were 3 the other way on Saturday morning when Cantor was PICK again, lmao.

Notice also how all the moves i listed above that weren't Right Angle were easy winners. Temper, Ga So, W Ky, Texas...

Back