CFB Week 1 Line Movement

Monrow the favorite everywhere.

Temple/Vandy total to 50 at CRIS, 51.5 at the M hotel.

tru is right; 16.5 now on OSU offshore, still 15 in Vegas.

USC up to 22, 22.5 offshore against Fresno. Not sure if that's real or not; don't have access to what I need yet in order to figure it out. On a positive note, I could have unearthed something that will help us all next week but we'll see next week...

Clempson/Jorja total down to 55, 55.5

a lot of that movement today was due to the newsletters that came out. know that the scary/a&m total, ohio st, etc were all those types of releases...steele's inside the pressbox, and so forth.

so what do you guys think of that BG/WKU total? i was looking hard at that earlier today, and then saw Rex's post a few spots up...so it's back to being on my mind. any thoughts?

I read on another forum190, 171, 164 were confirmed ras plays.

lol. it looks like RAS is working hard to keep their plays from being posted around the interwebs. they're taken down from where i saw them posted and confirmed. weak sauce!
:keepaway:

Dr Bob

[h=1]Dr. Bob College Football[/h] Updated: Tuesday, August 26, 2014

College Best Bets 1647-1304-55 (56%) on a Star Basis for +226.1 Stars Since 1999!!

I have 3 Best Bets for week 1, one on Friday and two on Saturday, and a couple of Strong Opinions, including the Thursday night ESPN game.

3 College Best Bets and 2 Strong Opinions

Free Analysis will be posted on the rest of this week's college games on my College Free Analysis Pages starting on Thursday and I should have all games up by Friday night.

A&M/Scary is a strong opinion. The other 4 games involved are Arkansas/Auburn, Cal/NW, Washington/Hawaii, and Bowling Green/WKU.

don't know the actual plays, but he went earlier than expected...so that was some of the mvmt from today as well.

lol. it looks like RAS is working hard to keep their plays from being posted around the interwebs. they're taken down from where i saw them posted and confirmed. weak sauce!
:keepaway:

Yeah I saw that. Wonder if he reaches out to you guys to take them down:)

he can't tell us to take anything down. it's public domain. this isn't North Korea and Edward isn't the dictator. Once i start getting the info in real time, hopefully by next week, i'll be posting them as i normally have the last few years.

Virginia total down slightly within the last hour. Sakerlina total up to 60 ish. Monrow now 2 at pinny and betol.

Penn State/UCF total down to 46.5 at CRIS, still 48 at the M.

Big move on tonight's total to the UNDER right now. Looking like 59 will be the price soon.

maybe not, now a small move to 200 UNDER. Who f'in knows, this first week is a dart throw, especially now for me since I'm not reading any customers.

Posting here b/c I don't see a opening week discussion thread.
Would like some feedback.
Looking at Boise/ole miss. I think that Boise will be solid offensively. Hendricks is a solid vet qb with some weapons. Ole miss should be as to move the ball up n down the field. Game is in a dome. I feel the total is a few pts low. No?

I don't see how Boise competes at the LOS to be honest. They've been blown out by the teams with superior athletes since Kellen left

I know zip about Boise but I do think one of Ole Miss weaknesses will be their O line.. A lot of ? marks there..

assuming FSU will be getting the bulk of the money up until gametime, anyone foresee a sharp move that would lose me the 17? I realize OSU is very young, just like their side and trust Gundy's offense at all times

Would obviously love 21, but I can't imagine it'll slide through the key numbers before it

who knows. i doubt it. RB is a very interchangeable position (with a few exceptions, Adrian Peterson etc) at the I-A level and above.

All the 7's are gone. I did get some thankfully (Tulane).

Boise total going down, someone betting UNDER there.

Someone also on Southern Miss UNDER for Saturday, going from 56 to 55.

enough to counter the scrubs on the natty champs? where do you think it's coming? I don't want to lose the hook on 17, but can't imagine we'll see 20 (though I'm waiting for it)

Stop waiting on 20. It will never happen. Take your 17.5 and be happy. Game can only go one way, I'm telling you.

i think Right Angle but cannot confirm, i don't have enough knowledge at the new gig of the customers yet. I'll find out more in the next week or so.

Back