CFB --Wed thru Sat (top unit play Sat)

What about Buff +.5 ?

ya, would lean it but pretty invested in Buff already for me... TT is a much better bet... Either they catch up, and if they do we get it or the get blown out and if so like my chances in junk time...

ya, would lean it but pretty invested in Buff already for me... TT is a much better bet... Either they catch up, and if they do we get it or the get blown out and if so like my chances in junk time...

Hate my local only gives TT for games, not halves.

May just stick with my Buff +4(even) have to watch on gamecast:seeya:

Thinking about Fresno Tee. Interested to see if you make a play. Seems like they have been underachieving all year imo.

Thinking about Fresno Tee. Interested to see if you make a play. Seems like they have been underachieving all year imo.

nah, not playing it.. Fresno just has so many injuries.. That has been their biggest problem..

That's the cruelty of this game my friend......luck sometimes kicking you in the balls......but you definitely had the right angle for the 2nd half....that's all you can ask for.....

Great 2nd half hit Tee....not even shot as far as game goes if they can make a stop or get an onside.........

Unbelievable Tee. What a comeback! I just checked back on the computer. Love it...Let's see that drunk dancing blue man looking for some sluts!

add:

James Starks Univ. +4, -110; 4 units

Bob helped a bit with the line here and I'll take it.. I have been riding Buff since Starks' return and no reason to stop now.. I have detailed thoughts in last week thread on Buffalo, if you want my reasoning.. Starks just keeps getting better. Something like 13 receptions LW in addition to his usual stuff.. Buffalo is impossible to stop now offensively... Would endorse the ML but the +4 is the direction I am going..

Starting to lean Fresno.. Looking at that one closer..gl

25 yard TD in OT....:smiley_acbe:

this guy :hammer:likes to fuck this girl:smiley_acac:

Big hit on the ML +170 also'an_horse'

Tee,

What an unbelievable game....get that fucking dancing blue guy with his fucking strippers out and knock your fucking self out for the night.....what an unbelievable game......great call bro! Congrats!

Great stuff here. What an asset to be able to peg these halftime lines.....that's playing the course.

Wish I had the balls to do it, especially 2nd half action on same game. Afraid I'd turn a bogey into a triple but you turn it into a par and a birdie.

Team totals 2nd half.....seem to be some great opportunities here on totals I need to learn up on.

Vandy, and the Under look good. Iowa does too.

Team totals 2nd half.....seem to be some great opportunities here on totals I need to learn up on.

They can run hot and cold but overall they have been pretty good to me, actually hitting on a higher percentage of those than my game bets over a couple years now.. I look for very specific situations and use it as somewhat of a hedging tool if I am on the game bet as well.. It can also backfire from time to time, as some have noticed on these pages... PM me if you have questions.. Have tracked specific situations for a few years now.. GL this weekend:cheers:

2008 posted on CTG

67-53, +28,275

Nice win on NoIlly last night.. Stated I didn't think Kent would score much on the Huskie D and they did not.. Picked up 4 units to the good.. Need to crack through the 60+ unit barrier I have been flirting with.

Going to get a few plays from my Saturday card out early this week as I want to lock in some numbers. I'll list my leans/ games I am working on also..

I will have a play on the Wednesday night Ball State/CMU game but waiting on the weather.. BallSt at 6.5 is a very strong lean though. Just not sure how I am going to play it quite yet..

Locked in:

Vandy -3, -110; 6 units (top unit)

add:

tease Ball St pk W, Iowa +0.5; -110; 4 units..
Ball State -6, -110; 3 units WIN
Mia-Fla +3.5, -110; 5 units LOSS
mi/ gatech over 21 2H, -110; 6 units... WIN
James Starks Univ. +4, -110; 4 units WIN
Buff ML +170, 2 units WIN
Buffalo over 13 TT 2H, +100; 4 units WIN

• I liked Vandy in this game before Tenny gave up on the season and even more now
  • Tennessee coming off a bye and saying all the right things but I am not buying it one bit. They gave up not just last week but the last three weeks having not scored in DD for three straight games, all losses
  • Vandy at home and riding high off of last weeks dominant performance over Kentucky. They outgained Kentucky 368-241 including a more than 2:1 edge in rushing and T.O.P. Keep in mind this is a Kentucky squad that was coming off a narrow loss to Ga., a win on the road at Miss St and a 3 point loss a few weeks ago at bama.
  • Vandy became bowl elig for the first time in 26 years and are looking to add to the resume.
  • Note: with thankgiving break Vandy stadium will still be sold out but with considerably less students.. Not really capping that point but just something to keep in mind at most home venues this weekend.
  • The stats for Vandy are very misleading because they got rolled statistically pretty bad by the Fla and Georgia offenses.. Take those two games out and this team ranks very well defensively.. And make no mistake, this Tenny offense is one a decent defense can handle. How do you get outgained at home 266-219 to Wyoming?
  • Chris Nickerson should start for Vandy at QB after strong performance lw.. I like him.
Summary-- Got a better team at home, riding high vs a team that was already limited, now has quit, laying 3 points.. Yep. Top unit.

Some will suggest that Tenny is in bounceback mode and want to send the coach out right.. Why didn't they do that the last 3 weeks? And as I stated above, even if they come out ready to play--- beating Vandy at home in this spot will be very difficult.. This one could get ugly..

Leans in no particular order.. (A few of these will be plays, many will not. But this is the list I am working on now.. As usual, I'll update this first screen as I lock additional plays in)

Ball St
Buffalo
Akron
Colly St
Mich St
Texas Tech (need 7)
Virg
Air Force (likely play)
BYU
and.......
Shonn Greene Univ. (need straight up win for 10 unit season win bet):23_31_4:
Nice Tee,

Playing Vandy myself. Though I agree Tenny looks done for the season, they are still holding opponents at THE best. A bit scared that Tenny will be holding Vandy to 1-2 TDs tops. Thoughts?

How about those Buffalo Bulls.....I thought they were dead and when I heard they ended up winning in OT I couldn't believe it. GL today!

Nice Tee,

Playing Vandy myself. Though I agree Tenny looks done for the season, they are still holding opponents at THE best. A bit scared that Tenny will be holding Vandy to 1-2 TDs tops. Thoughts?

I have Vandy getting to 20 and think that will be enough... Should be an ugly game which is what I am hoping for... Nothing suggests Tenny is capable of breaking out offensively, on the road against a highly motivated Vandy squad.. Doesn't mean it can't happen, because it can, but I see lots of scenarios playing out and I like Vandy in nearly all of them..:cheers:

How about those Buffalo Bulls.....I thought they were dead and when I heard they ended up winning in OT I couldn't believe it. GL today!

Thanks tim... The Bulls SU win was luck as I totally miscapped this game.. BG definately had matchup advantages for 3 quarters and then some... So I got lucky... (the 2nd H TT bet was skill though;); easy as they come)

GL today bro

copied and pasted from my season win bet thread that is somewhat buried.

I really want this fucker... Push is the worst I can do now BUT I WANT a blue guy dancing in that thread tonight.

IOWA Hawkeyes over 7 wins, -155, 10 units (7750-5000)

Tee, what are your thoughts on the Iowa game tonight? Its one of my best plays today so I'll definetly be with you on that one. Just wondering if it would be a play for you if you didn't have so much coin on it already...........

copied and pasted from my season win bet thread that is somewhat buried.

I really want this fucker... Push is the worst I can do now BUT I WANT a blue guy dancing in that thread tonight.

IOWA Hawkeyes over 7 wins, -155, 10 units (7750-5000)

Make it rain today big dog.

No hedge?

Not that I think Minny wins, but just curious?

couple of adds:

Air Force +20, -110; 2 units
Illinois -2.5, -110; 4 units

Air force, I have been leaning all week and it has steadily climbed to 20.. AF has hung with Utah and BYU and this is 7 points too many IMO... I see a 10-14 point TCU victory with AF competing throughout.. I do not see a blowout at all.. I have a bunch of notes on this game but not the time to type them. Holler at me , if questions.

Illinois-- always looking for angles and really warmed up to the juice Williams factor today. Hasn't played well since the Iowa win and almost seems like he is pouting at times.. This is a homecoming game for juice against a team he threw for 220 and ran for 136 last year.. He will have several dozen family and friends at the game.. Liked this quote:

"I think juice and his family will be out in force at this game;" said linebacker Brit Miller. "It's one of the games where Juice will play well, which means we will play well."

Lots of motivation to get Bowl eligible for what has otherwise been a disappointing season for Illy..

Illy is healthy for this game for the most part.. NW is not. Sutton will miss again today. They also lost Defensive end Bryant to knee injury lw. Kafta probably can't go either.. NW is playing for a January 1 Bowl game so they will also be geeked but Illinois gets it done today and I expect big things from Juice, in front of his hometown crowd..

Tee, what are your thoughts on the Iowa game tonight? Its one of my best plays today so I'll definetly be with you on that one. Just wondering if it would be a play for you if you didn't have so much coin on it already...........

I like Iowa, yes and would endorse plays on them today as I really think Minny is going to have a very hard time finding the endzone. Defensively Iowa has gotten better (and they were already good) every week.. DT Mitch King has been described by opposing offensive linemen as the hardest player in the Big Ten to block.. He will cause problems today for Minny.

Shonn Greene should be considered for Heisman... He has rushed for at least 100 yards in every game this this.. In the Big Ten that is hard to believe.. Sprinkled in are a couple 200 yards games.. Behind him is Hampton, more of a slasher and a great compliment.. Stanzi is getting confidence.. Big Ten does not have a Conf championship game as we know so this is it for Iowa... Win and you get a Florida bowl on Jan 1.. Lose, and not so good.. Minny has the same at stake but not near the talent.. Dome is always full of Iowa fans so not much of an edge there for Minny IMO.

Yes I love Iowa today but I am currently not on the ATS.. I have the big season win bet and have them on the backend of a teaser so all I need is a SU win... Not sure if I will add the ATS bet.. Most likely not but that does not mean I do not endorse it..

Iowa may be the best 7-4 team in a long time in CFB.. PF= 308, PA 159... That is better than Ohio State. I would make Iowa a pick on a neutral field v. tOSU... The oddsmakers would not which is why many of us around here have made a killing on Iowa (see BAR, VegasKyle, etc.)..

Just my thoughts..

BOL today my friend, may tail ya on the AF play, looking into it now. I like BC alot, any thoughts on that game (either way, I won't be offended)! HAHAHAHAHA

Keep it rolling Tee......hell of a week you got going so far.....

Just a couple thoughts on your BYU lean......I think there's clear value in the Cougs plus the points today at Rice-Eccles......since Urban left, the last 3 years there hasn't been a game that was decided by more than 7 points with one of those games going to OT. Add in the fact that the Y always plays better when they come to Salt Lake and the fact that Utah sometimes gets "stuck in the mud" on offense at time with Johnson playing inconsistent.....and I just don't see how there isn't serious value in taking those Provo fuckers.....as much as it kills me to say it.

Talked with Jpicks earlier since we're both Ute alums and he's starting to tailgate already....lucky bastard. But his sentiments were the same as mine, almost impossible to take the Utes minus the number, purely from a value perpective.

Anxious to see whether you add it or drop it, and would love to hear your thoughts either way.

Hard to do on my biggest play of the day - so wrong on this one.

every play is 1 in 10,000 bro.. You have to approach it that way or you will go nuts doing this..

It not over yet either.. Still think if Tenny goes in at HT with a big lead, they get soft in 2H and Vandy will score some eventually..

doesn't look like they are going to make a 2H TT for Vandy... I would have played it over anything below 10

Any thoughts on Vandy -2.5 for someone that hasn't got involved in this game yet Tee?

not really.. Vandy made a QB change and will go no huddle to try to catch up.. Tenny has the kind of defense that can turn you over quick...

add:

leaned it all week rolling with it..

Akron -2, -110; 4 units

This one is pretty good IMO but going to leave it at 4 units... Akron has the offense rolling, scoring 40 in three straight.. Ohio can't keep that pace scoring less than 20 3 straight...QB Jaque... is performing at a pretty high level right now putting aside some of his early season turnover problems... Stellar performance in loss last week to Buffalo in OT.. We have seen what Buffalo is made of..

add:

Mich St +16, -110; 4 units

Basically agree with a lot of what has been written around here.. Lots of respected guys on it... Me too

OK rought day so far but it all balances out.. Try to eeekk out a few units to the good .. Like my chances:

add:

Iowa 1H -3, -120; 3 units
Texas Tech +7, -110; 3 units
Texas Tech ML +220; 2 units..

be looking for a HT play or two...

GL all... rough stretch so buyer beware..

Back