CFB --Wed thru Sat (top unit play Sat)

exactly... Miami in hurry up mode is going to get ugly.. Either they come back or give up.. One or the other.. Both good for 2H over...

Good point plus the run offense is hitting big plays and is all or nothing-

add in the atheltic defenses on G tech could make a PICK 6 for a TD and the Canes D make a fumble off the option--

only concern is Dwyer who was hurt-- need him to be in the gam bro--

Dont like Miamis chance to score td's but hopefully they can get one as Tech gets a bigger lead and relaxes on D----

BRO what a selection-- you were on par with knowing that Tech would score points in this one and Miami would be desperate---

I hit this play and also G TECH Pick as per my PM to you, figured option offenses are harder to stop in the 2nd halves of games--- They are the most reliable offenses in football if the opponenet cannot stop it, they dont learn as the game goes on how to defend it-- Also Bro for our notes is this not a replay of that Norther Illinois game at ball state, where you jsut knew that the N Illinois QB was too young to win on the road nad bring them back in this game??? It seemes similar to me buddy-

Here is some new guys to dance with the blue guy--

That's what I like about tee, he knows how to make lemonade out of lemons. Thanks for the 2H advice.

great call tee, one of my biggest plays of the year, saw it like you called it, all kinds of stuff favored the over

thanks for all your info and posts

outta here tomorrow, off to Rockport TX for some red fish action and big party for the big game

:cheers:

great call tee, one of my biggest plays of the year, saw it like you called it, all kinds of stuff favored the over

thanks for all your info and posts

outta here tomorrow, off to Rockport TX for some red fish action and big party for the big game

:cheers:

Redfish and trout off the coast of Mobile... On that shit all the time bro... Have fun:cheers:

Redfish and trout off the coast of Mobile... On that shit all the time bro... Have fun:cheers:

will do tee, down there Fri Sat Sun and then to Austin for the Texas/aTm game and back for more red fish after that. great time of year for hittin em

Will give a fishing report after t-giving ...

Mobile has some good stuff, liked your report and all the onshore activity too:cheers: gotta get over there sometime soon

good luck this weekend :tiphat:

Thank you, TeeDub. GT was my first play and first win of the week.

Admittedly, I am small-time and very, very much the rookie but this is fun and I thank you very for the guidance not only on this play but for all of the great knowledge you share on this forum.

Drinks on me! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Best regards and continued good luck!

Tailed but missed the 2nd Half play, was at a Black Crowes show in Houston. My favorite fucking band - awesome. Guess I lost $ but it was worth it. :shake:

add:

James Starks Univ. +4, -110; 4 units

Bob helped a bit with the line here and I'll take it.. I have been riding Buff since Starks' return and no reason to stop now.. I have detailed thoughts in last week thread on Buffalo, if you want my reasoning.. Starks just keeps getting better. Something like 13 receptions LW in addition to his usual stuff.. Buffalo is impossible to stop now offensively... Would endorse the ML but the +4 is the direction I am going..

Starting to lean Fresno.. Looking at that one closer..gl

Starks has fattened your wallet this season. GL

Starks and Shonn Greene have combined for alot of these:hammer:

:smiley_acbe:

Actually, Starks is more well rounded as he is a great receiver also.. That will be a knock on Greene at the next level... Love them both though..

Watched the replay of the Iowa game yesterday.. The run in the 2H when he ran over the guy at the 10 yard line in route to a TD was absolutely sick.. That and he has 4.4-4.5 speed.. Would like to be his agent.. Even though only a jr eligibility wise he is 23 years old.. So I expect he will definately go into the draft..

Hey Tee - In Vegas now and will be placing bets at the Hilton, where do you like to watch all the action? Any advice?

a subject near and dear to my heart.. I usually hang at the Wynn because I am comped there but the Hilton is definately the best place to lay wagers IMO... I'd just hang out there.. On Sunday I have heard they open the main theater up and have all the NFL games on in there. Although I have never seen it I have heard from several locals that that is where they hang out.. Have fun bro.. Hope you go on a run..:cheers:

a subject near and dear to my heart.. I usually hang at the Wynn because I am comped there but the Hilton is definately the best place to lay wagers IMO... I'd just hang out there.. On Sunday I have heard they open the main theater up and have all the NFL games on in there. Although I have never seen it I have heard from several locals that that is where they hang out.. Have fun bro.. Hope you go on a run..:cheers:

That is the word I am hearing as well, tons of give-aways (arcade games and the like)...Should be pretty cool...And in HD!! Bar in theater as well...I guess it is a big party, I will let you know how the scene was...

Thanks

The 4OT game worry ya any on the Bulls?

Speaking of the Hilton...spent March Madness opening weekend there last year with some buddies- AWESOME! Brought in a case of beer in the theatre portion- a bunch of screens with different games on and tons of giveaways! No hassles, no b.s., just a helluva time.

The 4OT game worry ya any on the Bulls?

Speaking of the Hilton...spent March Madness opening weekend there last year with some buddies- AWESOME! Brought in a case of beer in the theatre portion- a bunch of screens with different games on and tons of giveaways! No hassles, no b.s., just a helluva time.

Not to hijack the thread, but you brought in your own booze?...Nice!

And the chance of BG becoming bowl eligible......those are my two worries

both are motivated as Buffalo has the MAC championship game in their sights.. 4 OT game is concerning as I read Starks was very sore after it.. So much momentum with Buffalo on offense.. have to like that..

Back