CFB-- Thur- Sat; week 10

PK it is. Just played it for 2u. Watched this whole game so far. Iowa is getting the opportunities just not cashing in. Greene will get going

Greene was seen on the sideline fired up as a motherfuck.. Especially after lineman blew his leg out.. Think they use that as motivation... Great idea by Fenerentz to sit Greene out a series, piss him off, then'an_horse''an_horse'

Have to start converting some 3rd downs though. Defense actually is holding down the ground game. Suprised to see the success through the air though

Tee it is pouring rain in CAL game, have not been many points since the mid way point in 1st qtr- field goals are being missed-

May be a good 2nd half under wonder if they adjust it

It is really coming down hard, dont think many points unless turnovers

Tee it is pouring rain in CAL game, have not been many points since the mid way point in 1st qtr- field goals are being missed-

May be a good 2nd half under wonder if they adjust it

It is really coming down hard, dont think many points unless turnovers

not keeping track of it.. flipped to it now... Let me know what you see if you have been tracking it

Any ideas guy on the game itself? Took Oregon +2 for the game.

Does Oregon have a shot in the 2H??

no real opinion bro.. Think they make adjustments, but in this weather, it going to be tough to come back... They'll open it up for sure and we could see some points in the 2H.. But again with this weather, who knows.. I would be tempted on the 2H over 24.5.. situation is right (team that can score down) but nothing for me..

Why on these crucial sets of downs is Iowa passing on all three downs when the clock is not a factor and Greene is available? I just don't get it.

wow, lookin good now in illi, amazing the chain of events that have happened to be between the number so far.. hopefully they finish strong

ya, pushed the Iowa game bets and won the 2H so can't complain.. Need Tx to make it a decent day, I think..

I don't understand that Rice spread. If Rice can execute to a fraction of what they did last week in New Orleans, then Rice will murder UTEP.

add:

Texas -3.5 2H, -110; 6 units

Each wager is an independent event.... Can't pass up this value..

add:

Texas -3.5 2H, -110; 6 units

Each wager is an independent event.... Can't pass up this value..

Best of health, bro. Ended up on TTech +3 2nd H and Under 34, both very small though. Tech is controlling LOS and I don't see McCoy having any time tonight in 2nd H.

Good health, again. :shake:

Best of health, bro. Ended up on TTech +3 2nd H and Under 34, both very small though. Tech is controlling LOS and I don't see McCoy having any time tonight in 2nd H.

Good health, again. :shake:

:pillow::pillow::whip::whip:

On it too.

Hope you know they aren't playing Pinkney, that's why they are down 10 because Kass can't hit the broadside of a barn with a pass, and they've missed 2 FG's as well.

Wow hopefully you weren't watching the game, ECU 3rd down and the dude is wide 20 yards down field and literally drops the worst drop I have ever seen in college. Simply bricked right off his hands. Wow.

ANOTHER straight up brick, right off guy's hands. OMG Tee. ECU is so terrible, or this is shaaaaady. They are trying to drop the ball dude.

fortunately Central Fla's offense was just a tad more woeful than ECU's... Couple of pretty bad offenses but on the otherhand a couple of pretty good defenses...Winner is a winner:cheers:

Back