CFB Bowl Thread 2012

Thanks fellas, appreciate it and wish all you guys the best closing out the bowls. These bowls have been tough this year to figure for me but I am trying to fight to the end and nail a few of these mofo's.

SHSU/NDST under 49 1*
Ole Miss -3 -115 1*
3 Tm 10 pt Tease SHSU +11.5, SHSU under 59, MD -3.5 (hoops) 1.2/1

Out to Comcast to see Terps smack the Hokies today. Like MD by double digits today as VT plays no defense and will have their hands full with MD post players who are big and deep. Think Terps cruise to a good win here and yes I am biased....lol

Bull great thread as always and appreciate your keen insight on FCS. I have a lean to the under in this one and think the side is really difficult to predict. BOL and congrats on a very fine year.

I agree Tim. I always lose at totals, hence the play.
GL

I am holding a couple teasers with ND +15.5 and ND +19.5. Will be playing some kind of hedge, which I haven't figured out yet. Couple of props I like.....

Cooper over 73.5 rec yds -115 1*
Cooper over 5 receptions +110 1*
Cooper to score a TD +120 .5*

Thanks Hunt and Play, enjoy the game fellas and hope you make some coin.

Alabama -9 -118 2*

Should be very interesting. We know ND has to try some different things and no doubt Saban has some new schemes to try....could get ugly

I am wondering if we Bama throw a little more than expected tonight? Not their usual modus operandi, but could be an advtg. for them. I still think like you said earlier that Bama will eventually run the ball successfully in this gm, may not be in the 1st qtr but eventually that line and the change of pace with Yeldon and Lacy is going to wear on them. I am hoping it lands on 10-15 for Bama with the way my action is spread out. Enjoy the game tonight my friend, I know you are really fired up for this one...Great job this year overall, you really nailed it.

I am wondering if we Bama throw a little more than expected tonight? Not their usual modus operandi, but could be an advtg. for them. I still think like you said earlier that Bama will eventually run the ball successfully in this gm, may not be in the 1st qtr but eventually that line and the change of pace with Yeldon and Lacy is going to wear on them. I am hoping it lands on 10-15 for Bama with the way my action is spread out. Enjoy the game tonight my friend, I know you are really fired up for this one...Great job this year overall, you really nailed it.

i was concerned when i saw u on those ND teasers. most dont realize what this BAMA offense is capable of if Saban turns them loose. i just dont yet how close to the vest the coach will play it. if u see it happen, there alway ingame to make a bit

i was concerned when i saw u on those ND teasers. most dont realize what this BAMA offense is capable of if Saban turns them loose. i just dont yet how close to the vest the coach will play it. if u see it happen, there alway ingame to make a bit
I am concerned but feel like if they are comfortably ahead in 2H that Saban will stick to the ground. I am just hoping ND doesn't completely shit the bed tonight....and with that....

Alabama 1H -6 1*

Dropped about 4.3 when the smoke cleared on the bowls with all the props, multi sport teasers etc. Raven game really killed me by not going over 37 as I would have really made some money. Fucking Indy just couldn't put in the end zone and Luck made the tackle on the int return that would have put me over the top. Had a really nice position with over 37 and under 47 there that could have cashed every way. Anyway, I learned a lot this season from some fine cappers here at CTG and will certainly approach the bowls in a different fashion next year. BOL fellas and look forward to seeing you in the other forums on CTG. Thanks to all the guys at CTG for keeping this thing going during some tough times with the site crash etc...you guys deserve a big shout out....

You're 100% class and a tremendous capper, Tim. I always check your threads whether it be Cfb, Cbb, Mlb, etc. Thank you for the time you put in and for posting great info and insight.

Back