CFB Bowl Thread 2012

X-mas eve high colonic on Fresno....no way to figure they just wouldn't care at all. Absolutely horrific performance by them.

Well Tee that didn't work out so well. WKy couldn't get any sustainable pass rush all night long, and played very soft in coverage. Thought WKy came out and played better D in 2H and put together the nice time consuming drive and manned up on the LOS and took control of the game. The blocked punt really hurt them. In the end, it was a horribly refereed gm and I thought they misssed a blatant pass interference where WKy should have gotten the call and it would have given them the ball at about the 10. Figure they would have scored there or at least kicked a fg. Did not understand the decision to go for it on 4th and 2 at the end instead of the FG to tie and take a shot in OT. FG kicker for Wky must not be reliable or coach caved in to players wanting to go for it. Still did not like the play call, as he threw into triple coverage.

Lets think about ''Winners'' today Dr Tim

GL my Friend

btw...Thanks for the basket winners as I continue to tail. I had to re-open my acct so that I could get ur lines. just hope they pay more quickly than in the past

Lets think about ''Winners'' today Dr Tim

GL my Friend

btw...Thanks for the basket winners as I continue to tail. I had to re-open my acct so that I could get ur lines. just hope they pay more quickly than in the past
Yes done is done, I agree Blood. Time to focus on winners and no more post mortem on shitty teams. BOL is the only one dealing non-tv gms so they are a must.

Writeup on San Jose Gm from Scout http://cfn.scout.com/2/1245723.html

Well Tee that didn't work out so well. WKy couldn't get any sustainable pass rush all night long, and played very soft in coverage. Thought WKy came out and played better D in 2H and put together the nice time consuming drive and manned up on the LOS and took control of the game. The blocked punt really hurt them. In the end, it was a horribly refereed gm and I thought they misssed a blatant pass interference where WKy should have gotten the call and it would have given them the ball at about the 10. Figure they would have scored there or at least kicked a fg. Did not understand the decision to go for it on 4th and 2 at the end instead of the FG to tie and take a shot in OT. FG kicker for Wky must not be reliable or coach caved in to players wanting to go for it. Still did not like the play call, as he threw into triple coverage.

Ya, been watching bowl games for more than 40 years now and its always been the same with coaches--- they do things in bowl games they wouldn't even consider in regular season games... That was an example right there with the decision to go for it instead of taking a pretty easy fg.. I kind of expected it tbh... the thing is--- that play had only one option.. why not roll the QB out and give him mulptiple options and put pressure on defense.. The play call for me made much less sense than the decision to go for it... keep truckin brother..

Ya, been watching bowl games for more than 40 years now and its always been the same with coaches--- they do things in bowl games they wouldn't even consider in regular season games... That was an example right there with the decision to go for it instead of taking a pretty easy fg.. I kind of expected it tbh... the thing is--- that play had only one option.. why not roll the QB out option and give him mulptiple options and put pressure on defense.. The play call for me made much less sense than the decision to go for it... keep truckin brother..
Totally agree Tee, the playcall didn't have any options at all and they locked in on the TE who is their best receiver. Ironically, the guy in the flat right in front of him was wide open. Also should have given the qb a chance to use his legs if everything else was broken down.

Thanks Play, hope we see an up tempo ballgame.

Taking a shot on a 10 point tease today.

Ohio/LAM over 49.5/Minn +23/VT +11/Mo/UCLA over 142.5 2/2.5

Ya, been watching bowl games for more than 40 years now and its always been the same with coaches--- they do things in bowl games they wouldn't even consider in regular season games... That was an example right there with the decision to go for it instead of taking a pretty easy fg.. I kind of expected it tbh... the thing is--- that play had only one option.. why not roll the QB out and give him mulptiple options and put pressure on defense.. The play call for me made much less sense than the decision to go for it... keep truckin brother..

I agree on the play call part. CMU only had 6 in the box. They were playing pass all the way. I think if they hand the ball to Andrews he picks up the first down easily.

Thanks Hunt, I hope so and wish you the BOL today and throughout the bowls.

AF/Rice over 60.5 1*

Damn I hope so Blood, things not working out too well.

10 pt. 4 Tm Tease - Navy +23.5, Navy over 44.5, Syracuse +14, TCU/MSU over 30.5 2/2.5

Thanks Silky I need it, bowl season not going well for me....can't hit my ass with two hands.

Pissed at myself for not betting Stanford again when the line dropped, could have gotten 3.5 if I acted. End up getting the high colonic by the hook.

Current Bowl Record through 1/1/13 - 12-13, -4.01 units
One pending bet at the moment - Have Fla -4 to complete a ten point tease. Would like to get back in the black before the end of bowl season which would be a good recovery based on the way I started and how tough it is to play these games. Pretty much have decided going forward that I will not bet openers in the bowls anymore, just too many variables with coaches leaving, suspensions, motivation etc...and will just fine tune closer to gameday or when I have been able to enough capping on all the variables.

Pissed at myself for not betting Stanford again when the line dropped, could have gotten 3.5 if I acted. End up getting the high colonic by the hook.

Current Bowl Record through 1/1/13 - 12-13, -4.01 units
One pending bet at the moment - Have Fla -4 to complete a ten point tease. Would like to get back in the black before the end of bowl season which would be a good recovery based on the way I started and how tough it is to play these games. Pretty much have decided going forward that I will not bet openers in the bowls anymore, just too many variables with coaches leaving, suspensions, motivation etc...and will just fine tune closer to gameday or when I have been able to enough capping on all the variables.
One of the reasons I like to wait too. I think your Florida bet is safe. GL bud.

Good luck tonight Timh.

I feel the same about openers for the bowls. The one mistake I know I won't make again next year in that respect is betting an over in an outdoor game three to four weeks out. It has been a few years running with bowls where it doesn't seem I am predicting market as well compared to the regular season. I hate bad numbers.

GL Tim, for the most part im gonna cut back on openers in bowls games myself starting next year, like you said...too many variables.

Driskell = Happy feet and no pocket presence. He just has no awareness in the pocket whatsoever. Fla playcalling in the red zone atrocious and their effort and preparation for this game is absolutely embarassing.

Wager type : Teaser Teaser : Special 10fb 8bk#1) Sport : NCAA Basketball for Game
Selection : Jacksonville State 1/3/2013 5:00PM - (PST) Spread +14 for Game
</SPAN>
#2) Sport : College Football for Game
Selection : Kansas State 1/3/2013 5:30PM - (PST) Spread +18½ for Game
</SPAN>
#3) Sport : NFL Football for Game
Selection : Minnesota Vikings 1/5/2013 5:00PM - (PST) Spread +17½ for Game
</SPAN>
#4) Sport : NFL Football for Game
Selection : Indianapolis Colts/Baltimore Ravens 1/6/2013 10:00AM - (PST) Total Points OVER 37 for Game
</SPAN>
#5) Sport : NFL Football for Game
Selection : Washington Redskins 1/6/2013 1:30PM - (PST) Spread +13 for Game
</SPAN>
Risking : 200.00 To Win : 360.00 USD

Thanks Play, GL.

Texas A&M -3 -113 1*

Wager type : Teaser Teaser : Special 10fb 8bk#1) Sport : NCAA Basketball for Game
Selection : Maryland 1/5/2013 9:00AM - (PST)
Spread -4 for Game
</SPAN>
#2) Sport : College Football for Game
Selection : Kent State 1/6/2013 6:00PM - (PST)
Spread +13½ for Game
</SPAN>
#3) Sport : College Football for Game
Selection : Notre Dame 1/7/2013 5:30PM - (PST)
Spread +19½ for Game
</SPAN>
#4) Sport : NFL Football for Game
Selection : Minnesota Vikings/Green Bay Packers 1/5/2013 5:00PM - (PST)
Total Points OVER 36 for Game
</SPAN>
#5) Sport : NFL Football for Game
Selection : Seattle Seahawks/Washington Redskins 1/6/2013 1:30PM - (PST)
Total Points OVER 36½ for Game
</SPAN>
Risking : 200.00 To Win : 360.00 USD

Back