CFB 2020-2021

College Football 355 Ohio State 1st Half Over 22½ -115* vs Michigan State

2.30/2.00u

College Football 355 Ohio State 1st Half -12 -135* vs Michigan State

2.70/2.00u

College Football 441 Alabama 1st Half -15 -135* vs LSU

2.70/2.00u

Right. Could be the bucks last game as well possibly I think? I'm not sure what the hell these rules are anymore.
Well, they'll still have crossover game...

Obviously conference gonna try and get them am opponent next week if M can't play ...

Barry trying to bend rules as well....

Either way, style points.

Obviously conference gonna try and get them am opponent next week if M can't play ...

doesn’t really matter, horse shit crooked committee has already decided they in regardless they play any games or not.

It really doesn't seem that difficult to get OSU their 2 games. There's plenty of dats to work on getting 2 games in before the 19th.

It really doesn't seem that difficult to get OSU their 2 games. There's plenty of dats to work on getting 2 games in before the 19th.

This is the big ten. They can only play against one another and Michigan is pretty much done for.

College Football 441 Alabama 1st Half Over 26½ -125* vs LSU

2.50/2.00u

College Football 490 USC 1st Half Over 20½ -125* vs Washington State

2.50/2.00u

College Football 490 USC Over 40½ -110* vs Washington State

2.20/2.00u

Committee look at the eye test. Bucks gonna run her up as long as QB #1 is playing.
I'm with you, bro. I'm already heavily invested several different ways in tOSU today.

However, after hearing all the players out today (even with QB 1 obviously good to go), mainly 3 starters on the o-line, does it worry you a bit or not at all? I personally still feel confident in them. I know their backups are better than most teams starters anyway, but, still makes me think if a lil buy back off my current position is in order.

I'm with you, bro. I'm already heavily invested several different ways in tOSU today.

However, after hearing all the players out today (even with QB 1 obviously good to go), mainly 3 starters on the o-line, does it worry you a bit or not at all? I personally still feel confident in them. I know their backups are better than most teams starters anyway, but, still makes me think if a lil buy back off my current position is in order.

Just woke up. Never really get worried with the bucks. Especially against a sorry ass team.

2.30/2.00u

2.70/2.00u

2.70/2.00u
You killed it yesterday my brother. Grateful to have a great capper like yourself to not only compare with what im seeing but to just blindly tail which i would never recommend. Lol.

2.30/2.00u

2.70/2.00u

2.70/2.00u
Nice job.

Good luck the rest of the way fellas. Wild and interesting year. Guess I'm opting out for fall of 2021. Will play some small bets in the in-game or a thread somewhere. Still will post NFL.

Damn Hunt, just when I find this thread you bail. Not sure how the hell I overlooked this thread. My loss. Very impressive!

Back