CFB 2020-2021

College Football 140 ORE/ORE.ST no score in next 5:00 2nd Half -124* vs ORE/ORE.ST score in next 5:00

6.8/5.50

Oregon state gets ball first. I don't see them scoring on the first drive if they don't get a big kick return. Oregon D got better against the run as the first half went on.

Georgia over 35
1.10/1u

Clemson over 40
1.10/1u

Ole miss over 39.5
1.10/1u

Northwestern over 27.5
1.10/1u

Texas AM over 39
1.10/1u

Michigan /Penn State over 58
1.10/1u

Will play them again if line moves against the numbers.
Lezz go boiy!

I don't mean to steal the thread but we've got a HUGE compelling MAC game today. Hunt, will you be taking a look at this contest?

I hope you hedged. I didn't.
I did. The 10pts late 1st help allowed me to take 2H Under 29 -150 at BAS. I can get beat if it hits 53 or 54 because I would push 1 and lose the other. Worth the risk. I could have taken under 30 but too much juice. I win overall if this goes over 54.

I did. The 10pts late 1st help allowed me to take 2H Under 29 -150 at BAS. I can get beat if it hits 53 or 54 because I would push 1 and lose the other. Worth the risk. I could have taken under 30 but too much juice. I win overall if this goes over 54.

Smart play wise. Good shit.

I would rather just use the money live myself.

Smart play wise.
Hunt, now I see why both of these teams suck. Not only is there very little creativity on offense, both defenses are average. 1st time this year I've spent time watching these 2 teams but oh how the mighty have fallen. Harbaugh is the new Jeff Fisher. Just an awful awful coach.

Hunt, now I see why both of these teams suck. Not only is there very little creativity on offense, both defenses are average. 1st time this year I've spent time watching these 2 teams but oh how the mighty have fallen. Harbaugh is the new Jeff Fisher. Just an awful awful coach.

No adjustments, very young. Bad qb play. Just a shit show.

You still the best at playing Live lines......@Bar none......

Thanks bro. I appreciate it, it isn't easy as many of you know.

Hard year for pre game bets with the COVID situation. Trying to stick to live lines, and small pre game bets.

Back