CDS's NFL Week 1

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Season Record
0-0

Best time of the year coming up! Glad to see the familiar screen names popping up.

My bets are always to win one unit on chalk and one unit to win whatever on plus money unless otherwise noted.

Thursday

Bucs First H -6 -110 L

Sunday

Houston +3 -110
Carolina -4 -110
Pitt/Buffalo O48 -110
Arizona/Tenn O53 -110
Washington ML -125
Patriots -3 -115
Packers -3 -120
Rams-1.5/49ers -3 -130

Monday

Last edited:
OK, here we go.

Bucs First H -6 -110

Better team. Better QB, FAR BETTER coach. Way more continuity during the preseason. I like the Bucs to come out and hit their stride on both sides of the ball way quicker than the Cowboys who did not have Dak in camp for the majority of the preseason and who are playing with a banged up offensive line right off the bat. Dallas could sneak up and keep it close in the second half so I am taking this angle. GL if you play it.

Totally underestimated Dak. He is fine and he is a beast. What a great opener. I have added the following games. I would be happy to share thoughts if needed. GL everyone

Sunday

Houston +3 -110
Carolina -4 -110
Pitt/Buffalo O48 -110
Arizona/Tenn O53 -110
Washington ML -125
Patriots -3 -115
Packers -3 -120
Rams-1.5/49ers -3 -130

Ugly start to the year. A lot to learn from yesterday.

Monday

Raiders +3.5 -105

I can’t imagine the injuries at RB don’t hurt the Ravens tonight. Yes it is against the Raiders but I think they will play hard tonight in the spotlight opening up that building.

Ugly start to the year. A lot to learn from yesterday.

Monday

Raiders +3.5 -105

I can’t imagine the injuries at RB don’t hurt the Ravens tonight. Yes it is against the Raiders but I think they will play hard tonight in the spotlight opening up that building.

I agree with you. Good luck and keep your head up you're a great capper and will end up on top. It's a marathon.

Back