Catsfan Sat Early Total Play

CATSFAN

Pretty much a regular
13-4-1 POST RECORD CFB

I may be the only fucker playing this, but oh well. No real reason behind this one fellas, it just stuck out to me.

Syracuse/Illinois over 19.5 for 1st half. The biggest reason i played it is this; 2 shit teams getting together, surely to god they can score 20 points in a half. i really belive this will be like 14-10, 14-14 at the half.

This might be the worst write up all day, but when it cashes, who really gives a shit.

GL to all, Lets win somemoney;

FINAL CARD:

Syr/Illy over 19.5 1st half WINNA:wacka wacka:
UK/Ole Piss over 48
Nevada -1.5 (Nevada lost to2 good teams OTR, CSU beat 2 horrible ones)
Central FL +2.5 Fading S.Fl here suspensions and bad kicker =money;

Last edited:
Elbows LaRue said:
GL today, i agree that over is not out of the question, no play for me but gl to you

I hear ya bro, like i said ; this may be the worst write up today. It is just that line caught my attention. I will play those from time to time.:hairout:

That is going out on a limb there Catsfan!!!! How bout those Cats today. Laying points???

:drinking:

Goose said:
That is going out on a limb there Catsfan!!!! How bout those Cats today. Laying points???

:drinking:

That is absurd, UK laying points in the SEC (except VANDY). No play for, but the over 48 will be my early evening play. Looking at the 230 games now.:cheers:

Its feasable bro. Illy can move ball a bit. Last week was simply them getting run over roughshod early and they had nothing left. I think 14-7 is not outta question whatsoever. Even Cuse will move ball on Illy

Grind_4_Mine said:
stay hot. with you on nevada... good to see a fellow kentuckian

GRIND4ME,

Are you going to the game ?????????? what take do you have on the total 48 ??? i like the over, talk is that Joker is going to open it up with spread formation.:cheers:

You received a pretty good fuckjob with the UK total... great to see Joker opened it up though. I'm bout to watch the replay on the local. Nice hit on the Wolfpack.

Grind_4_Mine said:
You received a pretty good fuckjob with the UK total... great to see Joker opened it up though. I'm bout to watch the replay on the local. Nice hit on the Wolfpack.[/quote

GRIND,

Fuck job is a understatement. Had 229 yds passing in the 1st half, and UK decides to run the ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!:down: Well they won though. Then i got to see Tenn do the same shit, and blow a 10 point lead.

UK won TN, lost, i will take that. My good friend DCLARK is a huge UT fan, was dancing and wearing his cell phone out when Tenny had that lead. I was talking to one of his TN friends and predicted UK would beat TN this year. Dont know if it was the 20 Bud Lights, or that i thought TN looked like shit.:cheers:

Back