Carolinablue Week 8 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Sigh....cue "Could've Been" by Tiffany....

Jumped back on the BM train Saturday, due to all of the issues BOL was going through last week, and proceeded to lose all 3 of my late adds there, which serves me right as I am usually so good with discipline (cue "Blame it on the alcohol" by Jamie Foxx)....

4-2 at BOL and 0-3 at BM in Week 7

Week 8 Plays
BC -3 131 (BM)
Alabama -18 122 (BM)
UTEP +16 119 (BM)
Miami -11 110 (BOL)
UNC -16.5 110 (BOL)
GSU v Coastal O55.5 110 (BOL)
Temple v Memphis O70.5 115 (BOL)
Tulane v UCF O72.5 110 (BOL)
Bama 1H -11.5 115 (BOL)

Only thing missing with all of the juice this week is some gin (cue "Gin and Juice" by Snoop Dogg)...

Last edited:
I went ahead and laid the 16.5 with my Heels as State won't be able to keep up points wise with Leary out, as we will be able to focus on shutting down the run as Hockman doesn't have the arm to beat us downfield in my opinion. I would not be surprised to see up put up 45+ in this one while State might struggle to put 3 TDs on the board. Definitely a lot of points to lay, but will take my chances in what has the potential to be a huge statement game for us coming off that loss at FSU.

Here are a bunch of ML Dog plays I locked in at BOL just for fun and small change...

Mobile - FOOTBALL - 305 Arkansas State +320 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 308 South Florida +290 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 373 Florida Atlantic +550 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 383 Southern Miss +285 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 391 UTEP +460 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 363 UL Monroe +460 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 345 Baylor +265 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 336 Navy +430 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 369 New Mexico +535 for GAME - canceled due to Covid

Last edited:
NC State quarterback Devin Leary is expected to be out four to eight weeks after undergoing surgery on a broken left fibula on Sunday, the school announced.

that a bummer, not for your squad but I thought ncst had a great chance to pull the upset with him. I know there no freaking chance in hell unc covers this number had Leary been able to play.

Back