3pm Louisville TT O33.5 125
3:30pm 353 SMU v Navy O58 110
3:30pm 378 EMU PK 110
3:30pm 357 Georgia -13.5 130 (Bovada)

7pm 365 South Alabama -1 110
7pm 391 UTEP +2 115
7pm 393 UTSA +3 116

7:30pm 381 Michigan -4 110
7:30pm 381 Michigan TT O27.5 120 (Bovada)
8pm Alabama -17 113
8pm Alabama 1H -9.5 120 (Bovada)

Last edited:
Have no read on Iowa or PSU so gonna pass on the Iowa -1.5 they just put out there. Was hoping for something under 14 on UGA but line posted at 14 then quickly moved to 14.5 No value for me at that number, so another pass...

That's all for BOL....Once Bovada lines post, I will be on Bama 1H at -9.5 or less, and maybe a few team totals depending on the numbers - OSU, Coastal, Alabama, Florida, Ville, Navy and UTEP all will be worth a look most likely

Last edited:
Like UTSA, Blue up to 6, Tulane over, SMU o seems 6 pts low to me

Gonna go back to basics when lines come out, tried a bunch of dogs that didn't hit yesterday, figured it was a day to try it and no dice. Of course did the wrong favorites to boot

Get sum

Like UTSA, Blue up to 6, Tulane over, SMU o seems 6 pts low to me

Gonna go back to basics when lines come out, tried a bunch of dogs that didn't hit yesterday, figured it was a day to try it and no dice. Of course did the wrong favorites to boot

Get sum
Michigan going from 4 to 3 surprised me as I thought 4 was solid as I was expecting 5.5 to 6.

When the openers were posted in the dog thread and they were -1 I had to squint to see if I saw it correctly

When the openers were posted in the dog thread and they were -1 I had to squint to see if I saw it correctly
Unfortunately for me, never had an opportunity at 1 as BOL opened at 4, but can't complain as Nebraska destroying NW yesterday actually helped with this one a bit.

Reactions: KJ
14-6 in week 5 with a 20 play card, but after reviewing the schedule and matchups for this week, expecting a much lighter card in week 6.
Congrats on a fine week. Especially that call on LA Tech., which happened to be my best bet of the day.

Congrats on a fine week. Especially that call on LA Tech., which happened to be my best bet of the day.
Thanks Bull, always appreciate you dropping into the thread. That La Tech one was a great situational play not to mention a solid matchup as it played out as I thought it would and actually was a pretty entertaining one at that. Hope you have a profitable week 6!

UGA, tOSU I agree, will probably hop onto that Bama train too
I know that eventually the Alabama cash machine will run dry at some point, but dating back to last season it has been as good as gold, so not gonna jump off of it yet. I am late to the party on UGA and OSU but hopefully they both can keep it going this week.

I know that eventually the Alabama cash machine will run dry at some point, but dating back to last season it has been as good as gold, so not gonna jump off of it yet. I am late to the party on UGA and OSU but hopefully they both can keep it going this week.
last year was a gold mine.

391 7pm UTEP +2 115 (I think wrong team is favored here as UTEP -2 is what I thought it would come out at)

Should be a good one. I have to look at some things. They finally started opening these Wku totals in upper 60s as knew be coming. Gotta look and see if it high enough to back off over, hope not! lol

Ride it till the wheels fall off baby!

Bad get on the Tulane total as it dropped as low as 60 later in the week but I was stuck at 63 so figured I would get screwed and I did as it ended at 62. It happens…

Week 6 = 9-7 +1.02 units…a few plays from a big day but can’t complain as profit is profit. Flying back to Charlotte Sunday afternoon so may miss the opens but will do what I can to catch em if possible.

Back