Carolinablue Week 6 CFB Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
U-G-L-Y you ain't go no alibi type of Ugly in Week 5, going 3-6 and losing $349.09 but at least I was able to cash in on some resentment with UCF, Pitt and North Texas all losing outright since they weren't able to cover for me...good riddance ha! Anyway, this has definitely been a weird season so far, which makes me want to just focus on the big boys and not even bother with the under the radar type of plays I usually do halfway decent with, but we will see how the lines look this week. Maybe, I should just stick to Alabama 1H and full game all season and not bother with anything else haha.

Saturday Card to Date
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 324 Oklahoma/Texas over 70 -115 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 356 Charlotte/North Texas over 68 -110 for GAME
Football - 350 Florida International -4 -115 for Game
Football - 357 Marshall -4½ -115 for Game
Football - 333 Florida -5½ -110 for Game
Football - 332 LSU -19 -115 for Game (play refunded due to location move....replayed it at the new number)
Football - 365 LSU -14 -120 for Game (new number for game at Missouri)
Football - 327 Alabama -13½ -110 for 1st Half

Last edited:
Two totals locked in Monday while the site was in upgrade mode...

Saturday Card to Date
Football - 350 Florida International -4 -115 for Game
Football - 357 Marshall -4½ -115 for Game
Football - 333 Florida -5½ -110 for Game
Football - 332 LSU -19 -115 for Game

Have enough for just 1 more play this weekend, what do you guys think it should be? Alabama 1H? Alabama TT Over? Coastal +pts? Army -pts? Something else I may be missing???

Marshall now up to 6.5
FIU down to 3.5 (did get up to 5)
Florida up to 6.5 (did get up to 7)
LSU up to 20.5
OU Texas up to 71.5 (did get up to 72.5)
UNCC UNT down to 67

Good get on we are number but wku been very good mucking this game up and making it really close. That thing gets over a td and not sure I’ll be able to stay off wku in what I tbink be a defensive battle.

Good get on we are number but wku been very good mucking this game up and making it really close. That thing gets over a td and not sure I’ll be able to stay off wku in what I tbink be a defensive battle.

Definitely think it will be an ugly game but see it something like 23-13 Marshall as I am not sure WKU will be able to put up much more than 10-13 in this one.

LSU game moved to Missouri, so that one was canceled off my card as no action. Ended up playing it at the new number..

Football - 365 LSU -14 -120 for Game

Kinda surprised I guessed wrong in LSU as I thought for sure it would hit 14.5. Hopefully I still get the win and don’t end up with a push at 14.

Definitely think it will be an ugly game but see it something like 23-13 Marshall as I am not sure WKU will be able to put up much more than 10-13 in this one.

the under def has a lot of appeal to me. Just seems like every year this game is super close and pretty ugly.

Have enough for just 1 more play this weekend, what do you guys think it should be? Alabama 1H? Alabama TT Over? Coastal +pts? Army -pts? Something else I may be missing???
I loved coastal catching a td but I believe I saw that game got scratched.

Outlook on VT-UNC? Pretty good game that one could be. I think I read in another thread you saying about how UNC being able to play in back-to-back weeks could be big for Heels. How you think UNC run D might fare vs this newfound VT run game?

Back