Carolinablue Week 4 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Was on the road all day Saturday so missed all the FCS opens. Was out all day at the parents, so also didn’t catch any the CFB daytime action as well as any FD openers that may have occurred early on, so have no idea how many points of line value I missed out on if any.

Week 3 --> 12-12 -2.50 units (took tough losses on both ML plays - Elon and Commerce, so that juice hurt)
YTD 46-41 -1.00 units

Week 4 Plays
Thursday
7:30pm Stanford at Syracuse o57 122 (BM)

Saturday
12pm Harvard -33.5 110 (FD)
12pm Marshall at Ohio State o51 117 (BM)
3:30pm Texas Tech -2.5 122 (FD)
3:30pm GT at Louisville o57.5 110 (FD)
3:30pm Navy +10.5 115 (FD)
3:30pm Arkansas at Auburn o57 122 (BM)
3:30pm Kent State at Penn State o53.5 118 (BM)
6pm Liberty -5.5 124 (BM)
6pm SELA +28.5 115 (FD)
7pm Toledo at WKU o58.5 115 (FD)
7pm FAU +1.5 118 (BM)
7pm Weber State -22.5 110 (FD)
7pm Lamar -6.5 110 (FD)
7:30pm Iowa ML 138 (FD)
8pm Nebraska -8.5 110 (FD)
8pm SHSU -12 118 (BM)
8pm ULM at Texas o52 123 (BM)
8pm McNeese -5.5 115 (FD)

Last edited:
Yes!!

Great bet.

PSU struggle two weeks ago + we saw that Kent D last week equals a pretty darn good wager.

TT for me, PSU. Mr Peanut will get the PSU alums some betting money back in their pockets!
Yeah, I thought about team total when it comes out, but could see PSU giving up about 10 in garbage points due to blown coverage or whatever, so figured the over protects vs something screwy like 45-10, although I would be surprised if PSU doesn't put up mid 50's in this one.

Yes!!

Great bet.

PSU struggle two weeks ago + we saw that Kent D last week equals a pretty darn good wager.

TT for me, PSU. Mr Peanut will get the PSU alums some betting money back in their pockets!

I was thinking Allor passing props but dunno if they will offer?

Really like that over in the gtech/ville game, also pretty sold on playing gtech w the poiints as this feels like a 4th qrtr last possession type game to me.

I find myself more and more talking myself into Nebraska, just the fact I seem to suck a bit picking favs worries me. Def not sold on Illini, there no way they a top 25 team imo, cause they beat Kansas? That win looking less impressive every week. I think corn might be pretty good and I just don’t buy Illini. Seeing you on Nebraska helps cause you do much better w favs than I do!

Gl this week

BOL CB - What are your thoughts on that GT/Lou over? I'm interested in that play, but don't have a good read on Lou defense at this point. I know they replaced their entire secondary through the portal and Steele has them ranked very high but they haven't played anybody yet. GT defense seems to be very vulnerable in back 7 and I would expect Lou to produce in the passing game.

BOL CB - What are your thoughts on that GT/Lou over? I'm interested in that play, but don't have a good read on Lou defense at this point. I know they replaced their entire secondary through the portal and Steele has them ranked very high but they haven't played anybody yet. GT defense seems to be very vulnerable in back 7 and I would expect Lou to produce in the passing game.
I am not sold on either defense at this point as GT looks solid on the surface but now looking back, giving up 21 to FSU doesn't say much as I am pretty confident that even my Heels will be in the 30's against em, and Louisville actually has weapons, so would be surprised to see less than 35 from the Cards. With that said, I am also not sold on the Ville defense either, as I watched both of their games and Jax State actually had opportunities to put up more than 14, but just didn't have the weapons to pull it together, so I expect GT to be good for at least 24+ in this one. I have this one at around 38-24 so I was on it as soon as I saw the line under 60. Best of luck this weekend man!

Liberty now down to 5.5 120 makes that one a potential as well. Right now thinking of potentially adding Army Coastal and Liberty, so feel free to set me straight if I am missing something as I’m open to feedback thanks!

Liberty now down to 5.5 120 makes that one a potential as well. Right now thinking of potentially adding Army Coastal and Liberty, so feel free to set me straight if I am missing something as I’m open to feedback thanks!
App may be a lot better than they appeared to be in DV. I'd wait and see how they play tonight before pulling the trigger on Give Me LIBERTY or Give Me Death.

Unfortunately never saw a line come out on those D2 games I discussed in the FCS games as both fav Harding 63-3 and dog EWU 28-31 covered easily. Don’t tease me MB haha…

Unfortunately never saw a line come out on those D2 games I discussed in the FCS games as both fav Harding 63-3 and dog EWU 28-31 covered easily. Don’t tease me MB haha…
D2 lines? I'm all for it! My alma mater (Central Missouri) can put up 50 and give up 50 against anyone

I don't understand why some of the offshores will have games up and then take them down.

Didn't mybookie have Dll games the other day? But now they don't have anything. I know I saw SCSU at Bentley on there two days ago.

I don't understand why some of the offshores will have games up and then take them down.

Didn't mybookie have Dll games the other day? But now they don't have anything. I know I saw SCSU at Bentley on there two days ago.
It's aggravating.

Back