Carolinablue Week 3 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Saturday 16-10 +4.49 units
Year to Date 34-29 +1.50 units

Thursday
7:30pm Arizona State/Texas State o58 110 (MB)

Friday
7:00pm D2 New Haven Chargers -15.5 110 (MB)
8:00pm Arizona/Kansas State o58 110 (MB)

Saturday
12:00pm La Tech/NC State o48.5 119 (BM)
12:00pm Memphis/Florida State o53.5 112 (FD)

12:45pm Boston College/Missouri o54.5 110 (FD)
2:00pm Coastal Carolina -17 110 (MB)
3:00pm Morehead State/Montana o51.5 110 (FD)
3:30pm Oregon State +14.5 115 (FD)
3:30pm Ball State/Miami o53 118 (BM)
3:30pm Tulane/Oklahoma o49 115 (BM)
6:00pm UNC TT o44.5 130 (FD)

6:00pm Elon ML 160 (FD)
6:00pm Charlotte -8.5 110 (FD)
6:30pm Western Michigan -32.5 115 (FD)
6:30pm Ole Miss/Wake o62.5 110 (FD)

7:00pm Southern Illinois -6.5 115 (FD)
7:00pm Texas A&M Commerce ML 165 (FD)
7:00pm Eastern Michigan ML 125 (FD)
7:30pm EIU TT o5.5 120 (FD)
7:30pm Nebraska -30.5 110 (FD)

7:30pm Georgia -22 118 (BM)
7:30pm UCF/TCU o63.5 110 (FD)
8:00pm Maryland/UVA o50.5 115 (FD)

Last edited:
All at FD

Ole Miss v Wake o62.5 110
UCF v TCU o63.5 110
Maryland v UVA o50.5 115

Last edited:
Man I'm playing the game. It's been so hot for so long 3:30am seems like the middle of the day

Oregon state now up to 15.5 so swing and a miss on that one, but Terps total now 53.5 so 3 points of line value there.

Thought about EIU given NW’s QB situation, but just don’t trust EIU’s defense enough as they made the Illinois offense look like gold.

Bunch of lines moving the opposite this week so hopefully doesn’t make a difference at the end of the day, but always hate missing out on line value.

Missed the FCS openers at FD last night but hopefully won't matter...

A&M ML 165
Elon ML 160
SIU -6.5 115
Morehead/Montana o51.5 110 (Thought about the side here as I think Montana completely destroys Morehead but don't want to have to worry about backups in the 2H as Montana should be good for the 52 in this one all by themselves)

Nice to see someone else playing FCS. Go Elon (Fighting Christians---cant call them Phoenix still---pops played football at Elon in 1960s with Joe West (MLB ump) who was the QB before he got fat. HA! Grandmother was asst to the Dean for 46 years when it was Elon College
Looks good, good luck!

Nice to see someone else playing FCS. Go Elon (Fighting Christians---cant call them Phoenix still---pops played football at Elon in 1960s with Joe West (MLB ump) who was the QB before he got fat. HA! Grandmother was asst to the Dean for 46 years when it was Elon College
Looks good, good luck!
You gotta check out the real FCS gurus of the board s**k and step as they tear it up week in and week out and both know their stuff at a much greater level than I do!

Texas State v ASU was a great example of the importance of early lines and line shopping as I got 58 but saw 59.5-60.5 leading up to kickoff. 28-28 in third and only ended up 31-28, which was a winner for me but a loser for those who got 59.5+ later. Just one example (I don’t do a great job of tracking every game although I should) but definitely was thankful to have that 58 at the end of the day.

I’m torn on that over in Missouri. I think tigers d is pretty fast and for most part I think their biggest key is slowing down that bc qb who likes to run, I been back and forth on his total cause think mizzou might get a few sacks that make number close. I do think cook and co will hit some plays but I often think mizzou coach takes his foot off the gas tries to kill clock when they have lead. It feels high to me but I could certainly be wrong, if Bc offense can push them then scoring wouldn’t be a problem. Gl buddy

I’m torn on that over in Missouri. I think tigers d is pretty fast and for most part I think their biggest key is slowing down that bc qb who likes to run, I been back and forth on his total cause think mizzou might get a few sacks that make number close. I do think cook and co will hit some plays but I often think mizzou coach takes his foot off the gas tries to kill clock when they have lead. It feels high to me but I could certainly be wrong, if Bc offense can push them then scoring wouldn’t be a problem. Gl buddy
Always appreciate you dropping into the thread and giving your viewpoints. I’m not sold on Missouri yet as I think BC will be able to establish a running game and be good for at least 24 while the Tigers should hit at least 35. Should be a good litmus test for both. Best of luck this weekend man!

Always appreciate you dropping into the thread and giving your viewpoints. I’m not sold on Missouri yet as I think BC will be able to establish a running game and be good for at least 24 while the Tigers should hit at least 35. Should be a good litmus test for both. Best of luck this weekend man!

Yea I kinda lean to taking the points. Think bc most likely stays within 2 scores

My favorite play is MD-VA over but I got 54.5? That 50.5 is obviously the opening line at FD and I cannot believe it could have been that low? When did you bet that Total, amazing value?

My favorite play is MD-VA over but I got 54.5? That 50.5 is obviously the opening line at FD and I cannot believe it could have been that low? When did you bet that Total, amazing value?
If you check my thread you can see when I post my plays as that was one of the first plays I posted. FanDuel has been putting up lines at random times so it’s been more difficult for early line players like me, as it was much easier when I knew lines would post Sunday afternoons at BM and BOL. Definitely solid value on that one as I had it listed as a play at anything less than 55 (your 54.5 is solid as well as I saw 57 yesterday but haven’t looked since). Also got Charlotte early at -8.5 as that line hung out there for a while before moving to 10.5, 11.5 and last I saw 14.5. If you know what you want, early can be an advantage but not always.

Be sure to start checking FanDuel Saturday evening through overnight into Sunday morning and know what you want beforehand so you can be ready to pounce if you want to go the early line route.

As noted above early isn’t always an advantage, so be prepared to swing and miss on some as I’m sure you saw my +14.5 I got on Oregon State early while others are sitting on a much better value at +17.5.

Best of luck this weekend LE!

Thanks, your definitely right about the old days when we knew exactly when BM would release lines! Covid changed everything for me and I got in the habit of waiting until gameday. Now it's time to start firing openers again!

Back