Carolinablue Week 15 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
5-3 in Week 14 (thank you Alabama!)

54-51 Year to Date

Also have to give a shout out to Coastal as everyone and their brother seemed to be on BYU, but those guys played a great game against a BYU team that deserves a lot of credit for stepping up and filling the slot left by Liberty. What an incredible finish to a fun game to watch.

Last edited:
Week 15 Plays

Friday 10pm - SJSU -2.5 115

looks like the game relocation scratched this one as the money is back in my account and the game is off the board

Last edited:
Florida is tempting, but I just don't trust them to go for the jugular like Alabama does, so gonna pass on -22 even though I bet the line will get above 24 before it gets below 21.

Wow Heels only +3 vs Miami....seems like a no brainer if you like the Canes, as this line is starting out just like the Irish one.

Saturday 10pm - BYU -15 110....jumped too early on this one as I figured it would be closer to 20, but line is moving the other way towards 14...don't think it will matter though, but still hate being on the wrong side of a line move nonetheless

Saturday 3pm - Arkansas State 21.5 110
This is purely a play against Incarnate Word who is playing their first game of the season on Saturday, as Arky State has had a disappointing season to date, so I hope they take out some of that frustration early and often against a team who will be coming in with no real game experience to date.

May add OSU and Alabama TT overs along with Alabama 1H to close out the card. No play on my Heels this week as I think points will be scored but in the 34-31 type range so not a fan of the line at 68 so a pass for me.

Updated Week 15 Card - 54-51 Year to Date

Friday 6pm UNT v UTEP O62 116. WIN
Friday 10pm SJSU -2.5 110
Saturday 12pm Alabama 1H -18 115
Saturday 12pm Miami Ohio -23 110 canceled
Saturday 3pm Coastal -13.5 110
Saturday 3:30pm Iowa -2.5 113
Saturday 7:30pm Auburn -6.5 115
Saturday 10pm - BYU -15 110
Saturday 12pm Alabama 1Q -7.5 110 BM

Last edited:
Al Blades Jr out for Miami after being diagnosed with myocarditis. DNP last week.

And Iowa now ready to hit +3.

Someone explain.

The ESPN and VSIN type guest pickers I heard today had no explanation. Usually they are the ones that are all over the weird line and side.

From what I heard today, sounds like the sharps like Iowa but public moving Wisconsin due to the first two games of the year? That was pretty much all they had to say on it. Both Bear and VSIN guy said they didn't understand it. Find that hard to believe really. It can't still be people thinking Wisconsin from ILL or MICH is relevant here, think it actually has more to do with NW and IU games.

First off, I like Iowa because it is the most logical side based on results.

But if you dig a little deeper, Iowa did have some games they won where they looked more impressive in the final than how the game unfolded (Min and PSU) and consider Nebraska pretty much was right there with them and then they let Illinois get up 14-0 on them? Add it up, maybe enough chinks in the armor to sell Iowa?

For Wisconsin, it is a stretch to say they have played a lot better than their finals vs NW and IND show, but it is true they did play somewhat better in both than the final implies. They move the ball, they can't finish. In both games. And their D has been stout in both games. D that has been good enough to win with just a little more finish out of their O.

So what happens here? If Wisconsin moves it atleast as good as they did vs NW and IND and IF, IF, they can finish the drives for FGs or TDs they could be in position to win this. Remember Iowa QB sometimes shaky.

Now with all that said, at this moment in time, I would want to bet Iowa. But that is my best effort to explain what I think could be going on for some betting and moving line towards Wisconsin.

Nice 2-0 start to the weekend, with the over cashing easily with UNT v UTEP and SJSU taking care of business with a stellar 2H to get the ATS win even with my bad -2.5 line.

56-51 Year to Date

Saturday's Card
12pm Alabama 1Q -7.5 108/110 at BM
12pm Alabama 1H-18 115/117 at BOL
12pm Wake 1H TT O14 144 at BM
3pm Coastal -13.5 110 at BOL
3:30pm Iowa -2.5 113 at BOL
7:30pm Auburn -6.5 115 at BOL
10pm BYU -15 110 at BOL

Last edited:
Alabama TT is at 50 105 so may hold out to see if it drops lower as I am not sure how I feel about that one.

Looking over the rest of the card now to see if there is anything else across the team total lineup that I am missing...

Don’t play bball, but may join you on the TT.
Our 1H TT's seem to have been skewed lower this year b/c of the way we play in the 2H, so hoping to actually be around to catch it before gametime. Also waiting on Alabama 1H TT as I am hoping for something lower than 28, but don't think it will happen.

Our 1H TT's seem to have been skewed lower this year b/c of the way we play in the 2H, so hoping to actually be around to catch it before gametime. Also waiting on Alabama 1H TT as I am hoping for something lower than 28, but don't think it will happen.
My guy will have a hook, but won't find out until 10ish. 1qtr may be a safer play.

Adding....Wake 1H TT Over 14 144

Wake should be good for at least 17....unfortunately stuck with the 144 at BM, but jumped at this one from a value standpoint as they might hit 14 in the 1Q

Carolina blue your thoughts on UNC/UM..... can unc defense stop these guys at all today?
Could ask the same question about Miami...

No play for me in terms of full game, as I think this one could go either way to be honest. Not a fan of the total at 70 as I was hoping for low 60s as I could see this one ending up 34-31 either way. With the Orange Bowl potentially on the line, I expect both teams to come out fired up so will probably be on Heels TT Over for the 1H if the value is there (i.e. 16.5 or less).

Waiting on 1H TT numbers for Alabama and UNC, as one or both might round out the card depending on where they come out at BOL

Back