Carolinablue Week 12 College Football

carolinablue

College Football Guru
3-2 in week 11 with a little more profit coming in given the increase in size of plays as noted in my previous thread. Basically from Week 11 forward, all plays will be to win 1.5 units at BOL so let's see if I can keep the momentum going with a lighter than normal card in Week 12.

Mobile - FOOTBALL - 370 Oklahoma State pk -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 378 Southern Mississippi -19½ -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 353 North Carolina -7 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 316 South Florida +3 -115 for GAME
- actually tried to get an extra half unit down on this one but the line dropped before I could hit confirm, so just decided to stick with the 3 at 115 as I am thankful for that line given that I submitted at 3 110 but didn't confirm in time.

Nice cover by my cbb Heels to get off on the right foot with my basketball plays, but I am gonna stay focused on cfb for the time being as there are just too many cbb games during the week for me to analyze effectively, so not going to force it even though I really enjoy this time of the year.

like it carolinablue, i have been riding Sou Miss hard and was considering this game as well. Going to break it down more and also see what the first half number is. The potential look ahead to La Tech could be a concern but these guys have been rolling. Interested on your Heels thoughts, I think they roll my hokies this week

Rice +3.5 110

Hard to believe as poorly as the Owls have played, they still can become bowl eligible by taking care of two of the weaker teams in conference with utsa and Charlotte on tap in their last two.

I know rice has been horrible but as long as they don't turn the ball over they should have no problem getting their offense clicking again vs a pretty abysmal utsa pass defense. I think the two bad losses by Rice actually sets up solid value in this one as I have them winning straight up but will glad take the 3.5.

like Rice too man, not as much as your boys droppin' the Hammer on my Hokes, but I have Rice getting to a bowl....gl this week brah....\m/

I also like Rice. They can't stop a good passing game. But UTSA doesn't have one, so Rice should probably be -4 in this one.

Adding IDAHO +35 130

I fully expect the Vandals to give up between 35-45 to the Tigers, but Idaho has a decent enough offense to put a couple scores on the board, plus with all the injuries Auburn is dealing with, I expect them to rest as many as possible once they get a decent lead, which should give Idaho an opportunity to get a score in garbage time against the reserves. Didn't catch the +35 110 if it was out there so paying for the point even though it isn't the most effective use of funds, but last time I took a dog like this I got burned by the half, so those memories sometimes linger LOL.

Week 12 Full Card...

feeling too lazy to type everything out, so just gonna copy and paste from my threads above, so excuse the formatting for those of you who like consistency haha. Also, kinda surprised the UNC line went down to 5 but don't think it matters when all is said and done as emotion will only be able to carry Va Tech so far as I expect them to come out fired up, but as long as we don't turn the ball over and give them short fields to work with, I see us eventually settling things down and getting into a rhythm with the running game setting up the long pass as Marquise is out to make a statement on Saturday and I expect him to do just that.

All plays to win 1.5 units as noted previously.

IDAHO +35 130
RICE +3.5 110
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 370 Oklahoma State pk -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 378 Southern Mississippi -19½ -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 353 North Carolina -7 -110 for GAME
316 South Florida +3 -115 for GAME

Yes, Rice. Could not agree more.

Good to see ya in the thread. I was thinking about putting some down on the ML but decided to not get greedy about it as I will gladly take the points in a game that Rice could and should win as they still have a shot at going bowling as bad as they have played the last few weeks, which is pretty crazy.

UNC line now down to 4.5 so definitely jumped too early on that one, but hey it happens. If the line gets to 3 with reasonable juice I am going to most likely make it a 3 unit play on my Heels.

I think the UNC line has gone as low as it is gonna go, so decided to add an additional play to win 1 unit on UNC buying the 1/2 to get 3 at 135 as I don't see anything better than that between now and kickoff as I expect the line to head back closer to 5 over the next few hours.

Football - 353 North Carolina -3 -135 buying -½ for Game

This now makes UNC a combined 2.5 unit play.

Back