Carolinablue Week 11 CFB Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Week 10 --> 8-9-1 -2.99 Units
YTD 126-97-4 56.5% +10.294 Units

Week 11 Plays
12pm LSU -2.5 110 BOL
12pm SMU TT O44 131 (capped at max 125 risk) and 45 115 at BOL to get to full unit
12pm Tenn TT O38 135 BM

2pm Western Kentucky TT O37.5 121 MB (capped at max 125 risk) and 37.5 115 at BOL to get to full unit
3:30pm North Texas at UAB O57.5 110 BOL

3:30pm Tulane ML 131 MB
3:30pm Iowa ML 116 MB
3:30pm Penn State -10 127 BM

7pm Oregon -11 128 MB

7pm Oregon TT O42 123 MB (capped at max risk 125, no dance partner yet)
7:30pm TCU at Texas O65 110 BOL
7:30pm TCU +8.5 140 BOL
7:30pm TCU TT O 27 143 MB (capped at max risk 125, no dance partner yet)
7:30pm UNC +3.5 132 MB
7:30pm UNC TT O35 134 MB (capped at max 125 risk) and
36.5 120 at BOL to get to full unit

Last edited:
I would not be surprised to see the UNC line come down below 3, so figured I would lock it in now while 3.5 is reasonable. I think we win SU (no surprise), but no reason to play ML here in what should be a high scoring back and forth affair. Will also be on the UNC TT Over again (but not the game over) as I don't want to have to root for Wake TDs.

I would not be surprised to see the UNC line come down below 3, so figured I would lock it in now while 3.5 is reasonable. I think we win SU (no surprise), but no reason to play ML here in what should be a high scoring back and forth affair. Will also be on the UNC TT Over again (but not the game over) as I don't want to have to root for Wake TDs.
Hartman looked bad again yesterday, but NCSU was able to put pressure on him while stopping the mesh/run. Louisville was able to do the same thing against them, causing Hartman to look bad. I doubt UNC can do that.

Hartman looked bad again yesterday, but NCSU was able to put pressure on him while stopping the mesh/run. Louisville was able to do the same thing against them, causing Hartman to look bad. I doubt UNC can do that.
Are you taking Wake minus the points or just going ML?

Will be potentially interested in team total overs on UNC, Oregon, TCU and USC along with a few others depending on the numbers.

Game over
Yeah, that makes sense, as I saw early lines on VI in the mid 60s which is low to me. I will be on the UNC TT over just so I don't have to root for Wake at all, but otherwise would definitely be on the game over as I see this one being something like 45-42 or 41-38 or 38-35 give or take.

Yeah, that makes sense, as I saw early lines on VI in the mid 60s which is low to me. I will be on the UNC TT over just so I don't have to root for Wake at all, but otherwise would definitely be on the game over as I see this one being something like 45-42 or 41-38 or 38-35 give or take.
Circa has 78.5, so much for that.

Total is 75.5, and I expect that to rise, so most likely team total will end up in the 37/38 range by the time they are released I would venture to guess...

BC TT will be a potential play once they come out...probably anything up to 12.5 as they should be good for at least 13 against the NCSU defense.

Oregon -11 128 MB

I think Oregon knows it has to destroy everyone so will have no problem putting points on the board to get those style points.

Would like to see the following TT's when they come out Saturday at BM...Of course, will be keeping an eye on the weather, as we have a subtropical storm watch for our area (including Winston Salem), but the weather should be out of the Carolinas by Friday night, with clear skies on Saturday.

UNC 34 or less (MB currently has 35.5)
Oregon 40.5 or less (MB currently has 42.5)
TCU 27 or less (MB currently has 28)
Michigan 37.5 or less (MB currently off the board)
PSU 33.5 or less (MB currently has 34.5)

Took UNC TT O35 134 at MB even though I can only risk 125 as everywhere wise has it at 37 or above at this point. May blend with 36.5 if I see it out there this morning.

7pm Oregon TT O42 123 MB (capped at max risk 125, another one with no dance partner yet)

Waiting on BM as they have most of the games done, but for a few they have almost a hundred props but no team totals amongst those hundred props

Last one will be…

Tenn TT O38 135 BM

Not going to overthink this one. Tenny needs style points so I expect them to keep the foot on the gas, similar to what teams like USC and Oregon need to do, as you have to make people notice, as they do notice, whether they will admit it or not.

Proud of my Heels for how they hung in there and finished the deal vs Wake, great stuff!

Can’t wait to see em in Charlotte!

Have a +400 ACC Championship ticket and just gonna let it ride and not try to hedge

Back